Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
SOLUTION TO "chat,vid,pic,flash won't load / missing pl
Did this post help to solve your issue?

1) Yes, it did 33% 33% ( 1 )
2) No, it still doesn't work 0% 0% ( 0 )
3) I'm not sure 66% 66% ( 2 )

Voti Totali : 3
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio SOLUTION TO "chat,vid,pic,flash won't load / missing pl 
This is how to fix flash errors that cause the video, pic albums, and chats not to load. Also if you get the "update flash" or "missing plug-in" error messages, this is how to fix those. Rather then replying to each and every topic since many of them are the same issue, I put it into this one post for everyone's benefit.

There are a few reasons flash may not load, however it is definitely one of these things:

1) Update Adobe Flash to current version
2) Right click on flash objects for the settings, and set this site to "allow"
3) Enable Java, it must be on, since java is what controls the GUI Interface
4) Enable cookies / Enable scripts in your browser preferences
5) Pop-up blocker settings may be too high, or even blocked, just disable for the site***

*** Mozilla users: Add the website to the "whitelist", or the pop up blocker blocks the content,
( go to FIREFOX > TOOLS > OPTIONS > CONTENT > EXCEPTIONS > type the site, add to the list, then "OK" )

- If you have problems logging into other websites / passwords using Mozilla, it's due to the pop-up blocker (#5)

To solve the "missing plug in, click to install" or "update Adobe Flash" error messages, it is due to 1 the following:

1) Enable Java
2) Update Adobe Flash Player, right-click on flash player, go to "global settings" and set to "always allow"
3) Disable pop-up blocker or add the site to browser "whitelist"

That is everything that would cause flash objects not to load, Here's an explanation to help better solve any other issue

- Flash is what decodes and plays the media, but flash alone does not have interface control capability for media that isn't part of the flash object itself. That's where the Java comes in.

- Java is used for the GUI (graphic user interface), the buttons, and actions they control the media when the buttons are pressed, however java is just the control interfacing, it can't encode / decode the media on it's own, that's what flash does.

- Even with both of those working, most web browsers have high level security enabled that blocks a lot of websites, such as adult content based sites, and is usually set to automatically block the content. You'll have to add them manually. You also may not get a notice that pop-up blocker is on if you clicked "Do not show pop up blocker bar when a site is blocked, That is a common issue.

I hope that helps!!! If it still won't load, send me a PM with whatever the issue is, I'll help you with it mmm k.

- PSF

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Use Opera, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome 
Personally, I never use Internet Explorer, it has too many glitches, a very bad problem with script errors, and just crashes way too much, not to mention it is an easy way to get yourself a virus.

For Windows XP / Vista Users:

I recommend Opera if you want an easy fast browser you can rely on, Opera has never once given me problems.
Homepage
http://www.opera.com/

Mozilla Firefox is what I use normally, for the web development plug-ins it has, it's the best browser for developers.
Homepage
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Google Chrome is also a great browser that is simple in design, but works very well. Perfect for slower connections.
Homepage
http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html?hl=en&brand=CHMI&utm_source=en-et&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en

For Windows XP & Vista Users, and Mac OS Users:

Apple Safari Web Browser, supposedly the best & safest browser in the world, great for Ipods & Itunes.
Homepage
http://www.apple.com/safari/

There ya go people, hopefully all your problems are solved, if not send me a PM and Ill see what I can do to help k.

- PSF

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1