Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
clits and nipples
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio clits and nipples 
Very Happy I love large clits and nipples. Does anyone else have this fetish?

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
me too Smile

Messaggio  
I love large clits , but I like my nipples small and tight !! There is something about a really large hard clit that appeals to me .......

Messaggio Clits 
I love sucking and licking big clits.

Messaggio Large clits 
Hi there, I love large clits. An ex-gf mine had a seriously big clit, it was fantastic. I use to love the way you could see her clit protrude from her cunt. She used to love me sucking and wanking it for her. While we fucked, she would press herself as hard as she could against me so while my cock was thrusting in and out of her, her clit was getting a full on massage. We would do this until she would literally come all over my cock. At this point she would demand that I cum deep in her which was a request I couldn't refuse. I put all my weight on her and cum as deep as I could. When I was able I'd withdraw and use the head of my cock to dribble and massage my semen in and arount her cunt lips and clit. It was so goood!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio large nipples 
my wife has large nipples when hard she loves them being pulled hard she often can cum from her nipples being pulled, shame shes a bit shy would love another guy seducing her and fucking her while i watch from somewhere.Her clits not massive but again does get very hard when shes in mood, have a look in my gallery.

Messaggio Taste 
This is the taste of every male/guy who is horny. chicks enjoy when nipples are sucked, they equally enjoy when clit is fingered/tongued. some chicks openly express what they like from a male partner, guys only love cock sucking or fuckin Very Happy

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1