Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Chopping up large videos
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Chopping up large videos 
Hello all

I have two videos i want to post, one is over 500meg and the other one is over 300meg, to large to post on here. Any techno wizards know how i can chop them up into smaller 100meg parts so i can upload them? Assume you need a bit of software but i'm clueless....thanks in advance

Krjohno

Messaggio  
I'm sure some people will be better technically than I am, but in the meantime have you tried chopping your vids or compressing them on windows movie maker? - I also use VideoThang whch you can download online for free thats easy to use and lets you chop vids around a bit - hope this helps until you get a more technically gifted person responding to you

Messaggio  
i've downloaded boilsoft MP4 splitter so i don't have to convert now....cost 20 bones like but never mind, it's done now. Thanks for your help mate. Uploading now.

cheers

Messaggio The best A/V editing media tools that won't cost you a dime. 
These are what I use personally, all of them are totally free, they convert pretty fast, none of them have ads or spyware attached, and you don't have to worry about registering to download them. I wouldn't recommend it if they did.

AVC Converter and DVDVideoSoft Free Studio, saves headaches and money, I use AVC as the conversion tool, and any of the YouTube or Dub tools in Free Studio. No thanks needed mmm k, you'll love them.

Any Video Converter
It does exactly what it says, even full DVD movies can be ripped, converted, cut into segments, combine into larger segments, and allows you to set the Audio / Video codecs easily.

Homepage
* http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

Direct Download Link
* http://www.any-video-converter.com/download-avc-free.php

Input Formats

.3g2 / 3GPP2, for CDMA-based phones
.3gp / 3GPP, for GSM-based phones
.amv / Anime Music Video, modified version of AVI for mp4 players and S1 MP3 players with video playback.
.asf / Advanced Streaming Format or Active Streaming Format, Microsoft digital audio/video container. format.
.avi / Audio Video Interleave, known by its acronym AVI, is a multimedia container format by Microsoft.
.avs / AviSynth Script, the script language deals primarily with videos as a primitive data type.
.dat / Digital Audio Tape, a signal recording and playback medium developed by Sony in the mid 1980s.
.divx / Digital Video Express, a brand name of products created by DivXNetworks, Inc.
.dv / Digital Video, a digital video format created by Sony, JVC, Panasonic and other video camera producers
.dvr-ms / Microsoft Digital Video Recording, XP Media Center Edition / Vista Media Center files, Also .ms-dvr.
.flv / Flash Video, the name of a file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player
.m1v / MPEG-1 Video elemantary stream, no audio.
.m2ts / Sony high definition video, M2ts files are raw AVCHD videos recorded using Sony, Panasonic, Canon, etc.
.m2v / MPEG-2 Packetized Elementary Stream, normally destined to be multiplexed before use, mostly no audio
.m4vRaw / MPEG-4 Visual bitstreams, commonly used in Apple's iPod, iPhone, iTunes store and Xbox 360.
.mkv / Matroska video file with subtitles and audio
.mov / QuickTime multimedia file format
.mp4 / MPEG-4 files with audio and video
.mpe / Video encoded in MPEG format, a commonly compression applied to digital video files
.mpg / MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Video, in NTSC or PAL format for different TV systems.
.mpv / MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 video elemantary stream, most mpv files have no audio.
.ogm / Ogg Media file. It can do a few things the common AVI format cannot.
.qt / QuickTime multimedia file format
.rm / RealMedia, a multimedia container format created by RealNetworks.
.rmvb / RealMedia Variable Bitrate, a variable bitrate extension of the RealMedia multimedia container format
.vobVideo / Object, a container format contained in DVD-Video media.
.wmv / Windows Media Video, compressed video file format for several proprietary codecs developed by Microsoft

Output Formats
avi, mp4, wmv, flv, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2, mpg (PAL or NTSC), mp3, wma, ogg, aac

Free Studio 4.1.3.60
Multiple tools for A/V editing, each tool does what it says, easy as pie.

Homepage
* http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

Direct Download Link
* http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/downloads/download-free-studio.htm

Available Tools

- Free YouTube software

* Free YouTube Download 2.2.4.54
* Free YouTube to MP3 Converter 3.1.5.55
* Free YouTube to iPod and PSP Converter 3.1.4.54
* Free YouTube to iPhone Converter 2.1.5.54
* Free YouTube Uploader 2.2.3.51

- Free video and audio conversion software