Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
I've got the best movies...
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio I've got the best movies... 
I'm a 40yr. old black man, don't have to work anymore, and all I do is .."FUCK WHITEGIRLS " in my bedroom in front of a video camera...I've been doing it for 4 years...I've filmed everything.I don't know how to post pics here but if anybody wants to see a few pics,...

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
what a racist cunt you are,if i posted that im white and only fuck "BLACKGIRLS" i would be barred for being racist,get back in your hole you fucking turd,inch dick twat.

Messaggio  
@spear69: Comments like that should be left in private, please. There are plenty of people here who actually do have an affection for a particular race. That isn't racism, it's a fetish. Racism would be an expression of dislike of a particular race.

@takerofwhitegirls: Posting photos and videos here are very easy. Just click on the appropriate tab (Video or Photo), click the "Add Video" or "Add Photos" link on the next page, and just follow the instructions from there. It's very easy.

Messaggio white wife 
I love to watch my wife getting fucked by black studs she has a black bull now on a weekend and he take her out and gangbangs her with his friends and sends her home with cum in her fro my to eat out it so ggod....mmmmmmmmmmmm

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1