Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
why did I get banned from the chat room?
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio why did I get banned from the chat room? 
I got banned from the chat room and I don't understand why, can some explain to me what happened and what I need to do get unbanned.

Thank You,
Pat

Also I don't understand why ever since I became a subscriber I have had nothing but problems, like being redirected to strange websites, and then this shows up,

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2008-12-04, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.
Malicious software includes 1 adware(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 0 new processes on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including full-pc-scan.com/.
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, online-info-clicks.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 31 site(s) including SPAM - DELETE NOW!/, aopt.info/, belmoda.com.ua/.
Has this site hosted malware?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

please tell me what is going on.

Messaggio  
Voltage,

Contact Admin via Feedback link on top of page.

Messaggio  
Gloryhole is right. Please message the admin using the feedback button. Hopefully it can all get cleared up!

Messaggio  
Well that sucks Voltage!

You have been nothing more then a pleasure chatting with and I hope this was some kind of mistake.

Like they said above contact Admin.

The redirecting and viruses I have been getting are all while being in chat.
Userplane needs to get on the ball.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
We are coordinating with userplane to remove these re-directs.

If anybody else gets this problem, we need as much information as possible, such as:

- the last ad you saw
- the url of the page you got redirected to.

and ideally a screenshot.

Please send the information to administrator @ yuvutu.com

Messaggio  
We had it bad when we were using safari, went back to firefox and it has only happened once more that i can remember, the night before thanksgiving we had it happen four times in a few minutes, went to an ebay linked site.

If you are using safari it will get you as it has no anti philshing

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1