Rispondi Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo
moderators
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio moderators 
how come when someone is trolling on me and the moderator lionhard1985 is in the room he doesn't do anything about it? just because he finds me unatractive doesn't mean he is not suppost to do his job

Messaggio Re: moderators 
[quote="tripi"]how come when someone is trolling on me and the moderator lionhard1985 is in the room he doesn't do anything about it? just because he finds me unatractive doesn't mean he is not suppost to do his job[/quote]

excuse me...have i ever said you were unattractive..no. and you do realize there is a block button right. I can't just ban people no questions asked. And why call me out when there are other mods in and THEY aren't doing their job. if you have a problem ask it. don't expect people to just know wtf is going on, because now most trolls whisper instead of doing it in public...so say something or block em..its thats simple. The fact i don't watch you on cam means that your unattractive...no..i don't watch cams to perv that much anymore. if you have a problem with that..ask me.

Messaggio  
Tripi, Lion is one of the fairest mods I know! If someone is really bothering you, he's right ... either block them, or if they get abusive, say something. Unfortunately trolls are a way of life on here, and you have to try and deal with them yourself. Be grateful that Lion does not abuse his power. And never think that he would not help because he finds you unattractive! He would never do that.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
quit trippin' tripi!

As lion said ..use the block buttton ..if you need more help then whisper a mod and ask... If you have complaints about moderators you should really use the feedback link and inform admin.. not post in the forum.

Jelly xx

tripi ha scritto:
how come when someone is trolling on me and the moderator lionhard1985 is in the room he doesn't do anything about it?

Tripi.. you are in control of what you do on your cam and whoever wants to watch you is FREE to do so untill you block that person. The key word here is ADULT chat site. In regards to the trolling.. there's no harm in telling someone "to leave you be and enjoy.. if not I'll block you." Trust me.. the trolling will stop and bam, you don't ever see what that person has to say. I've been on this site for a while and the block button is your best friend. If there is a serious issue in chat, feel free to report that issue using the feedback button or if there's a moderator in the chat-room, don't ever hesitate to let that person know. Smile I agree with everything that Lion, HPB, and Jelly Belly has responded with.

tripi ha scritto:
just because he finds me unatractive doesn't mean he is not suppost to do his job

This is .. an awkward statement and it doesn't make any sense. If you can clarify what you mean by that, that would be greatly appreciated. Doing "our job" isn't contingent on how unattractive or attractive a person is.

L'ultima modifica di dilligaf il 2008-11-19 20:51:21, modificato 2 volte

Messaggio LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOn ... 
The fact i don't watch you on cam means that your unattractive...no..i don't watch cams to perv that much anymore.

u lier .. u always ask me to show my butt for ya .. u perv cat .. lmao

Without you
[quote="tripi"]how come when someone is trolling on me and the moderator lionhard1985 is in the room he doesn't do anything about it? just because he finds me unatractive doesn't mean he is not suppost to do his job[/quote]

The primary job of a moderator is to help enconvince community rules (no *****/***** on cam, no illegal acts, etc) and ensure that the chat is not being disrupted (such as spammers or people advertising for other sites). Users are quite able to stop "trolls" on their own by using the block button. Now if there is a particular user who is creating multiple accounts to get around such a block, then you should privately bring this to the attention of a moderator, or report it to the Admin via the "Feedback" link at the top of every web page.

To be very honest, it is difficult to know who is or is not a "troll", because while you may not like the attention and requests, other users who are on cam love the attention and the requests.

Messaggio  
i souldn't be replying to this since i said i was going to leave it alone,but just one thing,the reason why i posted this was because the other night i was playing on cam, i was to busy playing with myself so i didn't read what was being said and when finished and read what people were saying i read how someone said some racist comment about me because one of the guys was telling this person off for saying what he said,so i see lionhard in the same room ,so i wonder why he didn't he say something to this person ,i didn't stay to see who it was,but no problem,i'll deal with the trolls,no big deal,i'll just make sure next time i find out who it is and block the person,thanks

Messaggio  
oh i forgot to mention purefire is my other nick,lol,i use it when i don't want to be bothered in the chat...........tripi

Messaggio Not taking sides 
I find this all hard to believe.

Messaggio  
[quote="pure-fire"]i souldn't be replying to this since i said i was going to leave it alone,but just one thing,the reason why i posted this was because the other night i was playing on cam, i was to busy playing with myself so i didn't read what was being said and when finished and read what people were saying i read how someone said some racist comment about me because one of the guys was telling this person off for saying what he said,so i see lionhard in the same room ,so i wonder why he didn't he say something to this person ,i didn't stay to see who it was,but no problem,i'll deal with the trolls,no big deal,i'll just make sure next time i find out who it is and block the person,thanks[/quote]

Not taking any side here either......
Tripi some of the mods choose to converse with problem chatters in whispers....Just thinking this could be the case in this situation.

Messaggio  
I agree with both Billy and Ohio!!!

xoxox Exy

And Tripi... Keep on camming, there are many out there who appreciate you Wink

Messaggio from a bordering troll perv 
Tripi ,did it ever occur to you that possibly the mod was AFK taking a piss or geting coffee when the rascist remark was made. As fast as the room moves now with so many users it is going to be harder then ever to catch activitys that are unacceptable in chat. Ohhh yeah by the way I think you are smoking hot and love to see you camming
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shaggy954

Messaggio Why have Moderators in chat rooms? 
Each person can block/ignore unwanted material. Moderators are just annoying unintelligent closely appointed little fascists. I can decide who chats with me. Get rid of them.

Messaggio Re: Why have Moderators in chat rooms? 
jorgeo_arriagada ha scritto:
Each person can block/ignore unwanted material. Moderators are just annoying unintelligent closely appointed little fascists. I can decide who chats with me. Get rid of them.

And you just commented on something that was so many months old? So what kind of a person does that make you? Bitter much? LET IT GO! Have a beer and a wank. You sound so UPTIGHT! Let it goooooooo! Don't comment on threads that are months old. That makes you look desperate for an insult.

-Reads the date of last message before "jorgeo"- It says, and I quote 01/14/09. The date of your response is 04/13/09.

Keep up with the times! Come on now! Seriously.

Rispondi Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo