Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Latest on people stealing videos
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Latest on people stealing videos 
Can admin please update us all on what has been done lately to stop people stealing vids.

We love Yuvu and are gearing up to post some vids but have been put off by stories of vids showing up on other sites.

Do you have agreements with any other sites still?
If we uncheck the option of "Allow others to download this video" what does this mean? Why isn't this the default option?
If we watermark the vid what does this mean, and how does it stop people from stealing?
Are people stealing fotos too?
Is the video traceable to my computer?
What sites are the worst offenders for stealing?
What other tips do you have to prevent stealing?

I've been visiting yuvu for a couple of years now, and for a few months with Mrs Lovescars. I feel a certain loyalty to Yuvu and don't want our vids showing up on some crappy rip off site.

Messaggio Wow lots of good questions! 
But 321 views and not one answer makes both the wife and I kind of nervous and we will be re-thinking about uploading videos right at this time.
This really sucks seeing how we are very new here and have told people that we would be participating in the uploading
by this weekend.
I guess we will just wait to see if any questions are answered first.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
You can't ask for the admins here to watch every single video on other xxx amateur sites and report those that might be stealed (and not posted by the same person on more than one site). If someone's using my vids pretend it's his, i will report it myself and it's not hard for me to proove who i am. :)

The best the admins can do is already there, click the watermark option when you're uploading your vid so the yuvutu tag will appear in it. It will get reject on other websites if there is a tag making publicity for a competitor. It's not 100% full proof but most of the stealers are just lazy person.

Messaggio  
Lushy....

The best you can do for an answer of the admin is to use the ''feedback'' button just above where your ''private messages'' are....

There are so many threads in the forum that the admins have to look to so sometimes it takes a little while before you get an answer here.

Hope you get an answer soon Wink

Hugs Exy

Messaggio Everybody should know... 
...that its possible to download any video here!
Just type in google "yuvutu downloader" and you will see the results.
I allready saw some of our videos on other sites. There are massive vids and we can live with that. :roll:

Messaggio  
hi what are the sites that the vids are turning up on as me and my wife like posting on here but will stop if we dont know what other sites they are going on as well

Messaggio  
Hi, I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you other than what you've mentioned already. A watermark is a good idea and you can find out more about them and downloading a program by searching Google. One thing I will say is, Please don't make it too big, where it spoils the vid, just something small in the corner is enough. You could try a copyright but again, I don't know anything about that either! All in all, to be safe just keep your face hidden until you have the solution.
It's just a shame that so few can spoil it for so many.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1