Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Someone using my cock!
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Someone using my cock! 
Not literally, but I have recently seen one of my photos posted by another 'member'. Now, this is a soft photo (the one on my profile), and I probably represent the less well endowed section of this community, so I would have thought that if anyone wanted to post a picture of someone else's they would pick a more impressive one than mine. This really isn't that important, but it just fuels my paranoia, as presumably people can also appropriate other peoples' videos and maybe even record from Chat. As a newcomer to this site I do want to integrate, but keep my anonymity. I want to chat, but with cam on so people don't think I'm trolling, but I really don't want my k@ds to see me, and I look really stupid in a mask Embarassed . Sorry this is rather long (not very often I get to say that), and I don't really know what I expect anyone to say, probably just wanted to talk! Anyway, have a nice weekend everyone, and may see you soon.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Please report the user's name to Admin using the feedback button so they can remove your pic from someone else's profile. That shouldn't be allowed to continue. Hope you're having fun on the site though...mwah mwah mwah

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1