Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Guys jackin' guys
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Guys jackin' guys 
I'm str8 but watching guys jackin' guys (not suckin' or fuckin' but JUST jackin') is a real turn on for me. There are precious few of this type on yuvutv. I hope to encourage some of you to get your buddies to jack you off and film it for us to enjoy.

ATB,
jimeeb

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Re: Guys jackin' guys 
[quote="jimeeb"]I'm str8 but watching guys jackin' guys (not suckin' or fuckin' but JUST jackin') is a real turn on for me. There are precious few of this type on yuvutv. I hope to encourage some of you to get your buddies to jack you off and film it for us to enjoy.

ATB,
jimeeb[/quote]

Um, I hate to break this to you, but if you're a man and touching another man's dick does not repulse you, you're gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm very open-minded about other people's sexual orientation.

Messaggio  
If anything he's probably just slightly bisexual Razz

And yeah I want more vids of this. I think Jujulove has about, 3...but that's all. I'll make some if I get a boyfriend. (That's not an invitation by the way Rolling Eyes )

Messaggio  
I'm glad.

Messaggio  
Nothing wrong with a little bi play (or gay if thats what you're into) gf and I both have indulged in bi play in mfm and fmf situations.

Messaggio  
Best guy guy video

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1