Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
My wife's first time being shared
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio My wife's first time being shared 
Two weekends ago my wife and myself went to a wedding in the Austin, Tx area, it was held at a golf resort. My wife made all the arrangements, we stayed on the resort which had little one bedroom condo's with king size beds, and as it turns out we were the only couple with the wedding party that stayed there, my wife did not notice that the invitation had suggested a different place to stay......well when we pulled up to the condo before the wedding there was a group of at least 12 guys sitting on lawn chairs and coolers and were all drinking right in front of our door to the condo, we had to park a few doors down, which was fine because the place was pretty much empty.....i grabbed our suite cases and we had to walk in front of them to get in, well drinking guys being what they are, were all very obviously staring at my wife and asking if we wanted a drink, my wife tells them maybe after the wedding cause we were running a little bit late.....we changed into our dress clothes, my wife had this low cut dress on and i had a suit on, when we walked out to get to our car and the guys saw my wife, they again reminded us to have a drink with them and they again were very obviously staring at my wife up and down and she very much noticed it......
After the wedding, at the reception my wife had a few drinks and typically after a couple she gets pretty horny.....when we leave and head back to our condo she asks me if i thought all those guys would still be there, I told her that they were probably all drunk and in bed.......well there was 4 guys still sitting in front of our door and i'm thinking they were waiting for us to get back....sure enough they all insisted we have drinks with them, i didn't think my wife would want to, but she very quickly agreed......we sit around and drink for a while...no surprise to me the guys steer the conversation to sex....and one of them asked my wife if woman ever think about having sex with several guys at the same time, her feeling no pain at this point says “I don't know about other girls, but i sure do”, this surprised the hell out of me, i had no idea.....well they all perked up and asked her what was keeping her from doing it and she turns to me and says “because of him”…….i very quickly tell her it's up to her if she wants that, but i have to be there.....it didn't take long before one of the guys says, this is a perfect time....she looks at me and says “yes IT is”. I lean over and whisper in her ear if she's sure she knows what she is saying, she responds very loudly, “yes i do”……She stands up and starts walking to our condo and she turns around and says,
are ya coming? Well, they all jumped up and started following her into our condo. I go in and sit on the chair by the bed and it's like a feeding frenzy.....some of them are helping her out of her clothes while the others are taking their clothes off, i see hands reaching for her tits, I see hands on her ass, I see hands sliding in her panties and fingering her pussy, but the one thing that sticks out in my mind the most, is when she is completely naked and a guy is standing in front of her squeezing and sucking on her tits, this one guy who’s dick is amazingly much bigger and thicker and longer than the rest of them and is hard as a rock, he stands behind Ginger and presses his cock up against her ass, the look that my wife made when she felt his cock on her ass is one i don't think i will ever get out of my mind, she tilted her back and stuck her ass out, she wanted him in her at that very second, he waits for the others to go first.......she is being pulled and pushed and rolled over in all sorts of ways.......i see someone pulling the back of her head on his cock and start fucking her mouth, i see someone grab her hand and guide it around his dick and start stroking it......i see one guy spread her legs open and position himself between them and slides his dick in her………..i don't know how many times each guy fucked her and how many times they came in her or in her mouth or on her tits or in her ass, she LOVED every minute of it...... When the guy with the huge cock finally fucks her, I can’t believe how wide is cock is spreading my wife’s pussy and I can’t believe that she was able to take his entire cock in her! I see him sliding it almost all the way out, and then I see it completely disappearing deep inside her, the faster he fucks her the louder she gets and I keep hearing her say “OMG IT HURTS SOOOOO GOOD”, I asked her multiple times if she wanted him to stop and she says “NO DON’T STOP”…….I see her arch her neck back, I see her arch her back, and I see her feet curl up, and I hear this loud moan I have never heard from her as she starts shaking and quivering, she is obviously cumming, he slows down, but he continues to fuck her, and I can see she is having orgasm after orgasm as his huge cock continues to slide in and out of her……..I hear him say to her it’s my turn, he pulls his cock out and starts to roll her over on her stomach and she gladly rolls over, and I see her spread her legs wide, tilt her butt up in the air, and very obviously offering her wet pussy to him again, he positions himself behind her and he grabs his cock and guides it into her waiting pussy. He starts fucking her like I have never seen. He reaches up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulls her head back while he is pounding her, I can hear this slurping sound as his cock slams in and out of her and I can hear his big heavy balls slamming between her legs with every thrust. The other guys and myself are just standing there, watching him in amazement as he is destroying Ginger’s pussy, she is moaning and loving every second of it. I finally see him start to stiffen up and I know what he’s about to do, i see him let go of her hair and he puts his hands around her hips, he leans back, pushing his cock in her and pulling her towards him, and I swear he is lifting her knees off the bed and every single inch of his cock is deep inside her. He lets out this moan and he starts cumming in my wife. He is thrusting and shooting loads of cum in her, she finally collapses on the bed with her ass still up in the air letting every drop of his seed in her. I could tell that he was emptying his full heavy balls in my own wife while I watch….they both stay in that position while he continues to slowly pump his dick and cum in her for a couple of minutes before he finally slowly slides his cock out of her, she stays in that position with her ass in the air, and her legs spread, and I can see her gaping used pussy and I see his cum just ozzing out of her…..her pussy hair was all matted up with all of their cum when they were all done with her…….I don’t know when, but, at some point while watching him fuck in my wife, I shot a huge load of cum in my pants without even touching my cock………i'm not sure which hurt worst the next morning, her hangover or her pussy or her ass........she slept the whole drive back home to Dallas with a huge smile on her face…….

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1