Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Banned from Chat .....Please fix
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Banned from Chat .....Please fix 
Hi I was banned from chat for making a comment to a sarcastic rude lady who goes by the name catmona who so happens to be a chat moderator. I said this in the room

Nur auf yuvutu hässliche Frau denken, sie Königinnen sind ...which means in English only in Yuvutu do ugly woman think they are queens and left the german chat room and went back to the English chat room.

The chat moderator then followed me into this room one she doesn't frequent and banned me ,this is an abuse of power and since I have never had a problem with any moderators or members in my entire time in Yuvutu id like this matter dealt with and the moderator dealt with by the proper procedures.

Thanks in advance

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
At what point doesn't the comment "do ugly women" deserve a mute, or yes a ban. Be nice and respectful to all the ladies in chat. Afterall that's why we are all here.

Messaggio  
badbeachbumbobby ha scritto:
At what point doesn't the comment "do ugly women" deserve a mute, or yes a ban. Be nice and respectful to all the ladies in chat. Afterall that's why we are all here.

They lose that respect when they talk to you like you are the shit on there shoe.

Messaggio  

also if some woman refused your advantages and said something like I aint into ugly guys ,would you then ban them ? Or would you laugh it off ,I think the latter ,she was abusive ,rude and deserved my comment if I wanted to make an issue of it id have stayed in the german room but it was best all round if I vacated the room her poison has captured.

Messaggio  
look, I dont plan to argue with you over this. Cat has been a mod for a long time. If she thinks you deserved a ban, then Im behind her.

Messaggio  
look, I dont plan to argue with you over this. Cat has been a mod for a long time. If she thinks you deserved a ban, then Im behind her.

I wouldn't expect anything else than you being behind her even tho she was the abusive one and what I said was my one and only comment to her. The issue is being taken care of by admin who isn't as one sided as you in your thinking also if you didn't plan to argue with me why did you reply to this thread ?

Anyways you have a nice day

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1