Quest'argomento è chiuso: Non puoi inserire, rispondere o modificare i messaggi. Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo
Uploaded videos not showing
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Uploaded videos not showing 
Hi, I've uploaded 2 videos over the past few days neither of which have been displayed yet.

Please advise

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Hi,

admin is aware of this problem, and it will be fixed.

Messaggio  
Thanks, my tags and hat I've highlighted the video as i.e. Male masturbation, has been changed too

Messaggio video caricati ma non inseriti 
negli ultimi giorni ho caricato tre video ma non e stato inserito neanche uno come mai? ci sono problemi oppure i video non sono idonei ?

Messaggio vanishing videos 
I uploaded a new video to my account and it showed perfectly well, the next day I went to look and it has vanished?

Messaggio  
Hello!

Both days before yesterday I uploaded two videos, named "Kvinna svett" and "Paranoid," which don't appear. Did you know what's happen?

Kind regards,

Julie

Messaggio  
julie_couronne ha scritto:
Hello!

Both days before yesterday I uploaded two videos, named "Kvinna svett" and "Paranoid," which don't appear. Did you know what's happen?

Kind regards,

Julie

Hi,

I don't really understand.. The 2 videos " Kvinna svett" and "Paranoid " are online, please use the "feedback" link at the top of the page if you have any problems.

Messaggio  
Yes , but just because I uploaded them again!

Anyway everything is settled, no more about it!

Messaggio My videos not postted 
Over the last two days I have uploaded the same video twice with successful upload. But isn't showing. And no one reply to feedback or contact us.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio Re: My videos not postted 
jollyroger77414 ha scritto:
Over the last two days I have uploaded the same video twice with successful upload. But isn't showing. And no one reply to feedback or contact us.

Hi,

Are you talking about 2 videos that you have uploaded the 2015-02-06 and the 2015-02-05 ?

[quote="glory75"][quote="jollyroger77414"]Over the last two days I have uploaded the same video twice with successful upload. But isn't showing. And no one reply to feedback or contact us.[/quote]

Hi,

Are you talking about 2 videos that you have uploaded the 2015-02-06 and the 2015-02-05 ?[/quote]

Hi,
The first two posted. It took longer than it used to, but the third one I uploaded later didn't post. The site said upload successful. But I tried again still nothing.its been more than 24 hours. I really enjoy this site and have been gone awhile and recently returned. I have kept my account and used to have a great time on here. Seems a lot has changed. Still great site .

Messaggio  
I approved your pictures, but I didn't find videos. Your user account is empty now.

I suggest that you try to re-upload your videos now. I am here

I posted the video and it says successful. Hopefully we can find out if there's a problem because i have several more to upload for my recently into this fun site. Also what is the avg wait time between upload and post?

jollyroger77414 ha scritto:
I posted the video and it says successful. Hopefully we can find out if there's a problem because i have several more to upload for my recently into this fun site. Also what is the avg wait time between upload and post?

Hi again,

The videos are approved within +/- 12h, I think - It can be faster (1 or 4 hours)

If that takes more than 24h, that means there is maybe a problem - If that happens, please contact the admin by sending an e-mail via the feedback link at the top of the page.

Note: It is preferable to use the feedback button between monday and friday for a faster response

Thank you. And I find report it there first but there was no interest on their part try resolve htheissue so I came here. Obviously there's a problem if this is the third time I've had to upload it......or someone's ***** on the job.....hahaha. Thank you for your help.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Quest'argomento è chiuso: Non puoi inserire, rispondere o modificare i messaggi. Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo