Rispondi Pagina 2 di 2
Vai a Precedente  1, 2
New little "Share" irritant
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio  
Thanks Glory, it seems your communication skills are better than mine.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
You're welcome Yuvutu guys! ... Wink

Messaggio Thanks to Glory 
Admin,

That is because Glory had an open mind, and did not have a "chip on his shoulder!"

Messaggio  
Jsutton when was the last time someone called you a arrogant ass ? ease up, after reading through this whole forum thread you have been the only one with a nasty or snide remark ..................... show respect you get it back

Saxon

Messaggio I always do 
When it is deserved!

My Way or the Highway replies deserve a response. The original post by Admin basically said "stuff it, I know better than you"

Other who commented indicated a reluctance to use the silly little thing as well. It is just another irritant.

Be mindful of who you call and arrogant ass...that appears to be your bailiwick.

G'nite.

Messaggio  
just thinking... You know what is funny guys?

The ' G +1 ' function is present on this site for ages. Look at most of the Yuvutu pages (on the right of the sub-tab).
Well, this ' G +1 ' (Publicly recommended on Google) ,you can share Yuvutu links on Google with your friends.
Exactly the same procedure as 'Facebook' 'Twitter etc..

Noone has been scared when this feature was implemented last year. lol .. just saying

Messaggio There is a difference 
This silly little thing is immediately adjacent to the scroll bar, making an accidental clicking much more likely.

Why not put it on the left, top, or bottom? If it is so desirable, peeps will search it out!

The whole issue is this "we are smarter than you!" attitude which is pervasive on the part of web designers.

Messaggio  
Luckily when you click on it.. you then would have to click a few more times to post anything on Facebook or anywhere else.. so its not a major problem.

JS.. chill honey... stop blowing it up into a major problem.. just ignore its existence darlin

Pea
xxx

Now get back in the room and do what youre good at... entertaining us ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Messaggio Sweetpea 
As you wish...as always!

JS

Messaggio Re: Sweetpea 
[quote="jsutton911"]As you wish...as always!

JS[/quote]

Mwah ... Luv Ya JS :D

Pea
xxx

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 2 di 2
Vai a Precedente  1, 2