Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
2 Requests -- for the Ladies
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio 2 Requests -- for the Ladies 
1) I would love to see a woman spread her pussy with a speculum. And pour in milk, then add an Orange cerel, maybe Captain Crunch or Apple Jacks. I'm hopping to see them floating inside your sweet spread pussy. Then, someone else can spoon them out and enjoy.

2) Does any lady put clemintines up her ass and push them out. please post clips. That would be SFH!!!!!!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
OK are you for fucking real ? ...................................

Saxon

Messaggio Yes! I am! 
There are several hot girl who do stuff like this on Yuvutu. Queen_Fluffy and some others. So yes I'm for real and don't delete my post again, please! You should check her stuff out then you will realize how good she really is!

OM

Messaggio  
I have never deleted your post .....................first time i have seen you post or took notice...............

Messaggio Well somebody delete my other request 
I thought maybe it was because, I put her username in the subject. In fact I saw a couple other people have theirs deleted also.

Did you check out Fluffy's clips. There are of the hook! I'm hoping she will post more. Her Mento's video is the bomb!!!!!

Thanks,

Messaggio  
:) What ever get's you threw the night ..................... enjoy ..................

Messaggio thanks! 
I sure will! I love her style and creative thinking!!!

Messaggio  
I like the valuable info you provide on www.yuvutu.com . I will bookmark your phorum and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Messaggio  
If any man ever came to me and wanted me to stand on my head so that he could use me like a breakfast bowl and eat a kiddie cereal out of my vagina I'd be running away from him as fast as I could run!!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1