New Chat Room
Do you like the new set up?

Yes 30% 30% ( 22 )
No 49% 49% ( 35 )
It might grow on me 19% 19% ( 14 )

Voti Totali : 71
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio New Chat Room 
First ... why?? It was fine as it was before. I for one don't like the new set up. A little consultation might have been nice!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio I love it 
It looks fresh, clean modern and up there!

Anything new is bound to be unpopular at first but people adjust and before long you'll be sat there thinking 'now what did the old chat used to look like?'

Messaggio also just a pointer.. 
if you're having problems getting in there try installing Flash 10, this should sort it.

Messaggio  
please please please admin get rid of the IM boxes .....

driving me mad ..... they just keep opening grr lol

ask the guys not to use them ... they dont listen ..... grrrrr

Messaggio Can't get into chat at all grr 
Hi Wet ...... can't get into chat Smile
Have tried doing flash update, java update, nothing is workinggggg ...... everything else on the website is fine, but when I go to the chat page, I just get a blank screen. Have tried in Firefox and Explorer, same result.
*lost*
Minxy x

Messaggio  
Have tried everything I can think of now, reboot, un install flash, re install flash uninstall java re install java .... flushed the dns, cleared cache .... can't see a solution and now I'm feeling MinxEvil rising, think I will just go to BED grr ... hope to see you all soon xx

Messaggio if it ain't broke, don't fix it 
I'm not having any trouble getting into chat but I sure wish I was - it's pants compared to the 'old' chat. There was nothing wrong with it before. Change for change's sake is never good. Nuff said.

Messaggio MINXY 
Asked everyone I could but they all suggested what you've already tried, might be worth sending Admin a message to see if he can help.

Messaggio  
Nothing wrong with the old chat????
How about cams crashing every 5 minutes???? And going down completely on what seemed like every weekend????
Give it a few days peeps.

Messaggio Wetchick 
thanks Wet ... will send a msg now, many thanks Smile x

Messaggio Seems very good, thanks. 
And it's 90% the same as the old chat.

My only gripe is that opening another user's video causes your own video to pop open - and you can't seem to rearrange or resize the video windows. Open 5 cams and they scroll off screen, which is no good.

Messaggio  
with hairs there my issue with cams open now is i need to see my keys to type i miss alot in the room most time because of it , but now the cams make the type window soooooooooooooo damn small if everyone is talking up a storm i'm going to miss over half of it lol ........................ i really hope i'm not the only one who will have this issue

Messaggio hmmmm 
will openly admit now that I don't like these IM boxes popping up all over the shop, from other mods is fine but from all and sundry clogs my screen up..

Messaggio  
thankyou wet ........

we had these boxes before ..... they a girls woese nitemare ....

soon as a girl cams ... thats it ... so many boxes ya stuffed

Messaggio  
We upgraded the chat, because it was necessary in order to allow people to access chat from mobile phones (check out m.yuvutu.com on your mobile's browser).

As happens with each upgrade, there are improvements and there are some niggles. We are working on the niggles.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 3
Vai a 1, 2, 3  Successivo