Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
A special afternoon on the Norfolk Broads
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio A special afternoon on the Norfolk Broads 
Trudy and I had rented a broads cruiser for a week, during the summer, to travel up and down the Norfolk Broads. We were on our own for the first time in years. The weather was amazing. Hot and sunny with a slight breeze.
We were looking forward to being in our own company and relaxing. We had already talked about mooring in private spots where we couldn’t be seen which would allow us to be relaxed in what clothes we wore too. I have always been a fan of losing the clothing. Trudy, not so much. In the past we always had family with us and the opportunity never presented itself. Maybe in the morning, before people started to wake up we would walk around in our underwear but that was about it. This holiday would be different, and I was looking forward to her exposing herself for me.
The bed arrangements were a bit odd as they were nothing like full size and she slept in one area of the boat and I slept in another. This meant that in the morning, when the heat started and the sun was shining through the canopy, I would lay there completely naked, my cock hard and throbbing in the sunlight. The first morning Trudy came through to me with just the t-shirt she had worn to bed and a thong. She smiled as she watched my reaction.
The sides of the boat were above waist height so to anyone passing, all they would see was her in a shirt. I got the good view.
Every day that passed was a dream come true for an old voyeur like me. Laying there in just my underwear watching my wife walking around flashing her arse. Sometimes she didn’t even bother wearing a thong. Just a long loose shirt, no bra. She went braless all week. She would sit in front of me, legs apart. Her pussy lips showing as her thong pulled tight. Or when she wasn’t wearing anything her lips would part slightly glistening with moistness in the sun. Now and then a boat would come chugging past. Trudy would lean over the side watching it pass and wave at the pilot and whoever was on the boat. From their point of view they had no idea of the wonderful view I had of her bum.
I would find a mooring in a spot that would guarantee nobody could anchor anywhere near us. In the heat of the afternoon Trudy would lean back in her seat and read or do some colouring. I would be fishing from the side of the boat or would set myself up on the bank. Of course, every time she would get up, I would get a nice flash. One day after mooring up for the afternoon, Trudy joined me on the grassy bank, the boat blocking any view of her from the river. She laid a blanket on the grass and to my surprise she pulled off her top exposing her amazing tits and slipped out of her thong. The sun was high, and she was getting all of it. In this heat she would burn quickly so she needed to put lotion on.
I just sat there and watched. I was having so much fun.
I’m sure she didn’t need as much as she was using but I think she was enjoying the sensation of the lotion and the heat and being exposed so much. Her nipples reacted to the attention she was giving them. They were hard and shiny with lotion. Laying back she continued to rub herself. She closed her eyes as her hands moved over her boobs and down to her waist. Her legs parted and she moved her hand between them. Laying there in the heat, stark naked, she slipped a finger between the lips of her pussy and started to masturbate. She took her time, enjoying the new sensations of doing something so private out here in the open. One hand between her legs, the other rubbing and pinching her nipples.
She was lost in the moment and I was mesmerised by what I was seeing.
When we moored in this spot, one thing we missed was that there was a rough path between the trees. It came from across the fields and wasn’t used much which is why we didn’t see it. I heard a slight rustling and turned to see a man, perhaps, in his mid 50’s frozen to the spot. He had stumbled upon us whilst out for a walk and couldn’t take his eyes off Trudy. I smiled at him and he grinned back. Trudy was away in her own little world with her eyes firmly shut and had no idea she was being watched. He edged forward being careful not to make a noise. To put him at ease I started to rub my cock through my trousers. He did the same. Then he unzipped his fly and pulled out a very thick and hard cock.
He slowly edged closer to Trudy all the time playing with that impressive cock. Suddenly she turned her face towards me and opened her eyes, grinning at me. I unzipped my trousers and pulled my own cock out and started to stroke it. Then I broke eye contact and looked up at the stranger behind her. She jumped and spun round, gasping as she realised, she had an audience. The shock quickly changed as she caught site of what he was playing with. Her mouth opened and a smile appeared. Her hand moved back between her legs and she started to finger herself again.
Now we all knew what was going on, he walked over and stood in front of Trudy so he could get a full view of her wet cunt. She opened her legs wide to give him a better look. As she did, he undid his belt, pulling his trousers and pants down. Trudy was watching him intently now. Her fingers were moving in and out of her soaked pussy, teasing him. He knelt down to get a closer look.
He shuffled forward slightly, moving closer to her, all the while pulling on his cock. I think she had completely zoned out that I was even there. She pulled herself forward towards him until he was kneeling between her legs. He placed a hand on her knee. She smiled again. He started to stroke the inside of her leg, up and down, his hand moving closer to her pussy every time. Soon his fingers were brushing her outer lips. Again, he shuffled forward. No objections from Trudy. His cock was very close to her now and she suddenly reached forward and took hold of it. He jumped slightly but she looked him straight in the eyes and began to rub the tip against her wide-open cunt. Her juices mixing with his precum. He let go of his cock and Trudy took over wanking him, using his cock to masturbate herself. She placed the head in just the right position to let it slip inside her.
She gasped. He gasped. I gasped. God this was amazing.
He leaned over her and placed his hands on the ground, still just letting the head penetrate her. He wasn’t taking it for granted that he would be allowed to enter her fully. Trudy mentioned this to me afterwards, and because he did that, she felt very comfortable playing with him.
Letting his cock sit there like that for a while she moved her hands to his back and pulled him towards her so she could kiss him. It was a slow passionate kiss. She whispered something in his ear and kissed him again, this time he eased his thick cock further inside, opening her wide. He began to gently fuck her, all the time kissing Trudy on the mouth or neck. It wasn’t one of those frantic, heated fucks but a sensual, very sexy, slow one. Trudy was shaking from one orgasm to the next. He had grown to his full length and thickness and I can’t imagine how it must have felt for her, but I haven’t seen her so lost in the moment for a long time. Eventually he changed position and, quickening his thrusts, he started slamming his full length into her. His balls tightened and his eyes closed as he came. The sensation of his cum inside Trudy pushed her over the edge and her fingers dug into his shoulders. It seemed as though they were caught up in a one shared orgasm for minutes. Slowly he relaxed and pulled his dripping cock from her. He was a heavy cummer and her pussy ran with the hot liquid. Trudy laid back with her eyes closed, exhausted. He pulled his pants and trousers back on, then kissed Trudy once more before nodding at me and disappeared into the trees. We never knew his name or where he came from, but we will always remember that holiday and Trudy will certainly never forget that cock or how it felt.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Wow! 
Brilliant story and wish I had been there.

Trudy sounds a great lass and you are a lucky man.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1