Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Alton, Hampshire
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Alton, Hampshire 
Hi there,

this is a bit of an experiment. I live in Alton Hampshire. That's the one without the towers and the roller coasters. I was wondering who else reads this that lives close and what do you like to do? I have tried the local dogging spots at Alresford and the Lime pits, but they tend to be mostly gay and while I don't mind the odd M2M experience I would rather do something with an older woman or a couple. I'm very much the exhibitionist / voyeur and I love being naked in a crowd. I often go to the naturist swim at the local pool.

I'd love to watch a couple and I'd be very happy to have anyone watch me.

Why not add to this topic and tell me what you fancy. Maybe we could meet up and do something fun together.

Looking forward to a deluge of replies.

Coach.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Hi coach50. Im from Hampshire as well and also love to see dogging. I have a MILF friend who is 38 and gorgeous, she has big tits, shaven pussy and great legs. I have taken many photos of her flashing and i love upskirt. She squirts when she cums, is good at blow jobs and will let guys shag her bareback. She will also give you her knickers so you can wank into them and at a later date will wear them for you. She is a real exhibitionist and we have been thinking about someone like you that may like to come out in a car and watch her sit in a pub flashing her knickers and tits before going to a country carpark where i can watch her with another guy

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1