Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
video mixing tool
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio video mixing tool 
Since amateur videos are yuvutu's bread and butter, give users the ability to remix their favorite videos into a remixed version.

This would add new video content to the website, allow more capable users to clean up and combine videos. Any mixing would need to allow some type of audio overlay, so a sexy soundtrack could be applied.

The only concern I see here is the complexity of adding this tool, and what to do about videos that no longer exist as reference material ( i.e. if a user removes their video, any mixed videos would also need to drop their reference to it. )

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio good idea !!! 
hey border !
Do you mean something like selecting a playlist and then being able to personalize it ? I think it sounds like a great way to aknowledge you favorites, especially for guys without having to put a stain on them lol. I know I would definately try this if it were avail

kisses

mrsj

Messaggio Re: good idea !!! 
mrsJuliet ha scritto:
hey border !
Do you mean something like selecting a playlist and then being able to personalize it ? I think it sounds like a great way to aknowledge you favorites, especially for guys without having to put a stain on them lol. I know I would definately try this if it were avail

kisses

mrsj

Yes, but instead of a playlist it would feel more like one long video. And by personalize, I mean splice out your favorite scene(s) from different videos and glue them together. I've found that a lot of videos on this site are poorly edited, mainly because we're just a bunch of amateurs here, so why not give people that want to spend the time to clean up and pay tribute to other peoples videos the ability to do so.

By the way, this wouldn't be an easy project to implement, but if it ever did see the light of day I think the tool would be wildly used, and help craft higher quality amateur videos.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1