Rispondi Pagina 2 di 2
Vai a Precedente  1, 2
How old was the oldest woman you have been with?
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio  
I was with a 43 year old woman for a few years, I was like 26, she was so hot. Best sex i've ever had. She was naughty enough. If I had another chance, i'd totally have sex with her again...

Messaggio Older is Better 
I've only been with a woman that is a couple years older than I am/was. I think older women are the best to make love to. They have been there and done it enough to know what they like and how to do the things that we like. Some older women are a little prudish at first because of the way they were raised back in their *****. However once you get them to relax and enjoy themselves they will fuck your nuts off! Young hardbodies are good for a quickie but for good all night sex I prefer my women like my wine, with a little age.

It is unfortunate that so many mature women feel as so many of you have stated, that no one would want them. I know my wife refuses to dress sexy of think about being involved with others because she thinks she is too old and no one would be interested. To prove her wrong I got her to cam one night. When she started to read all the positive comments she got wetter and wetter. She still claims that because she is mature no one would want to fuck her but then I get her on cam and when the comments roll in she really starts to fuck me back and normally has a pretty good orgasm!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
I know that I have already stated my belief that older mature women can fuck better with age and experience. My lover has fucked many men in her lifetime im sure (married twice) but at 60yrs her day is not complete unless she cums at least twice. So I say fellas get out there, find them and fuck them...you will thank me for my advice.

Messaggio Totally Agree 
I just adore more mature women. Time was when I lusted after girls, then it was their mothers and now it is their grandmothers. The oldest I have ever fucked was a 62 year old when I was 28 and she just blew me away Smile

Now I am 61 myself I would still rather fuck a woman of my own age rather than a young dolly bird. In particular I'd love to get it on with Martidds, now there is one very sexy lady Smile

Messaggio Lovely Older Asian Wife 
My oldie, the wife, gets older every day and really now that she is approaching 60 I never thought I would look forward to fucking a 60 year old! My trouble is she used to happily agree to MFM's and I really enjoyed having another guy help out. Now she thinks she is too old for "messing about" as she puts it and I am sadly coming to terms of that line of pleasure being behind us. She is Asian and they never look their age I will always keep hoping a situation will arise when we can have more fun with others, any offers?

Messaggio I'm 70 
and I just got through fucking an 82 year old woman. I started by eating her pussy for about 30 minutes. She absloutely loved it and she tasted very good. She than gave me some great no hands head. After a bit, I couldn't take it anymore and she climbed on top for a fantastic cowgirl fuck. It was obvious that she had some great tits when she was younger and they were still pretty good and I was fascinated while we fucked watching them bounce up and down (when they weren't in my hands or mouth).

Maybe she wasn't the best fuck that I've ever had ... that was Robin M. who was a great deal younger at the time (18 or 19 -she would probable now be around 60), but this 82 year old sure knew how to fuck.

Messaggio My ex-wife...and second wife 
She was 43 and I was 20 when we first fucked. She told me to cum in her and I did. She was hot.

We separated in 2008, the last time I fucked her was a hate-fuck, and she was 58, I was 34 and that was one of the best orgasms I'd ever had. I miss filling her pussy. I'd already cheated on her with a 47yo married woman who came 6 times in 2hrs (I came in her 3 times), and then I went home and destroyed her old pussy. She said I felt way bigger and rougher.

Past life. I'm now 38 and married to a fat 45yo woman with a delicious vagina, I can't wait until she hits menopause so I can lose the condoms and fill her up. Should happen soon.

Messaggio  
martiddds ha scritto:
Hi Rick!

As for me, I was in a very conservative marriage for many years not getting free of if until I was in my mid 40's. By the time I got into my 50's I finally dicovered my own sexuality and have been non-stop since. I guess I'm making up for lost time!

I have long admired what a sexy woman you are and wished that I could have sex with you, Marti.

As for the original question, the oldest woman I fucked was in her late 50's or early 60's. I was about 45 at the time. I guess that the fact I was in love with her made the experience extra special. We broke up because she demanded an exclusive relationship. I missed her but was just getting out of a verrrrry long marriage that was nearly celibate; it just didn't make sense to tie myself down before I'd checked all other options.

I've been in a very happy relationship with a beautiful man, age 57, for the last 14 years. She and I have a completely open relationship since we live too far apart to be together regularly but she gets far more action than I do. I'm not interested anymore in young girls now that I'm 60 years old and I'm simply not meeting any women over age 50 who have a healthy sexual appetite.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 2 di 2
Vai a Precedente  1, 2