Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
notifications on comments
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio notifications on comments 
I think it would be great if you could recieve a notification in your inbox when a comment on one of your videos is made. Of course it would be nice if you could enable/disable this option in case you got lots of comments and you wouldn't be bothered.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Excellent idea.

Messaggio  
I like that idea too! I can never remember how many views each vid has had. Could we have it on blogs too?

Messaggio  
good idea

Messaggio  
I did ask about this some months abck and as yet havent had a reply, well other than beema going let me know too!

Messaggio  
how about displaying the video comments on your profile page?

or at least the most recent comment for each video?

It's a pain to go through all of my vids looking for the latest comments, and it wastes bandwidth since each time I check it starts downloading the video.

Messaggio Re: notifications on comments 
Idea I think that this is a great idea. Idea

Lasher ha scritto:
I think it would be great if you could recieve a notification in your inbox when a comment on one of your videos is made. Of course it would be nice if you could enable/disable this option in case you got lots of comments and you wouldn't be bothered.

I'm not sure if Lasher meant a PM or an email, but I think it would be awesome if you could choose to receive an email when a comment is posted on any of your submissions, with a link back to the page where the comment was made on.

The numbers of comments noted on the lists don't always match up, and it's hard to keep track of the number of comments anyways... so to keep up with comments, we have to go open up all the video and pic pages. It takes a long time, and if no one has said anything, it's a time-waster. If we don't look through them for a while, though, sometimes we find some really nice comments were missed or that there were questions posted in the comments.

Hope you'll consider doing this one.

Thanks!

Messaggio  
Hi, just bumping this again as it's something that at least we would love to have...

It's hard keeping up on comments on pics and videos when you have so many posted... (we have 35 vids and 17 photo sets so far). When we put up new stuff, our older stuff gets more comments, and we have to go through and open each to tell there's new comments. It would be great to have a notification or some way to tell when new comments have been posted.

Maybe if the Comments ( http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=list_comments ) page could provide sorting, so you could see comments that have been left for your own content (or by author - the content owner, not the comments author), that would be a way to keep up with them, if notifications couldn't be done.

Messaggio agreed 
you can add me to the list of ppl who would like to see a comment notification feature of some kind :))) btw - love the site :)

Messaggio  
Oh, I still so want this.

It is so hard to go through every page (we have quite a few pics and vids posted) to look see if there are new comments.

Sometimes I give up when it takes a long time to go through them, especially if I haven't seen any action for a bit... then I miss seeing something I'd like to comment on myself; it feels foolish sometimes to comment back or say something when it's been a while since the commenter posted.

I hope you would consider this request.

Oh, I'm waiting. Don't make me wait forever, I want it soooo baaad. I'm on my knees begging for it, please please give it to me.

Ohhhh, please, please, please?

You are awesome, love Yuvutu and all the great people here, I know some things are very hard; ahem, very hard to do... just trying every trick at hand. :giggles: Wink

XXX - Kristina

Messaggio  
A competitor site has this feature, and many members love it .. They receive a new notification when someone comments on their photo/video or on their profile. I think it's a bubble located on the top right corner of all pages ( and this bubble indicates the number of notifications when someone is interacting with you. - Once users check their notifications, the site resets the counter until they have a new notification.

I also think it's an instant real time feature .. it would be nice to have this feature on Yuvutu.

Messaggio  
Damn good idea.... why cant we have it ????

I'm old now.. the memory is failing.. I can't always remember how many views a video has had so never sure when I have a new comment or not LMFAO

Pea
xxx

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1