Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
My new video..............
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio My new video.............. 
I've posted lots of videos before with no problems, however my latest (its really hot, honest) was uploaded exactly the same as all the others but has never appeared, its just vanished, all very strange.................does anybody know if there is a problem with uploads at the moment ???

Messaggio My vid not showing either! 
We posted a video yesterday at 4pm so it almost 24 hours ago now! Its not showing yet :(

Hope it turns up soon.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Sounds like there is a problem then. I uploaded mine LAST friday (8 days ago) and when nothing showed re-uploaded last night, it was accepted both times and said an email would be sent when it was ready to view, as usual, but nothing !!
I'll look forward to watching the video from 'hotcouple' if things get back to normal though.............

Messaggio hi guys 
I up loaded one exactly a week ago and i made it fine, not gloating just letting you know it was around the same time.

Messaggio So, there IS a problem........ 
I see that the following message is now on the upload page :

Uploads are temporarily unavailable while we undertake an important hardware upgrade. Please try again in a few hours.

Hopefully it'll be sorted and running normally again soon, can't wait to upload my latest blockbuster...........lol

Messaggio Ours has managed to get approved now! 
But hasn't been listed on the most recent page yet ):

Messaggio  
Please be patient. ALL videos are reviewed by the staff before they're uploaded, it's not automatic. There's probably a small backlog. If you don't see your video in the next 24 hours, use the "Feedback" link at the top of the page and let the Admin know.

Messaggio Thanks 
Looks like it is all sorted, contacted Admin, problem resolved!

Techie problems at the weekend.

Messaggio Fingers crossed........ 
[i][color=blue][size=18]Thanks for all the replies to Hotcouple and kyxtian (the mod), good to know that everything seems ok again, i've just
re-loaded my latest video so hopefully it'll be up and running soon.[/size][/color][/i]

Messaggio  
Our latest vid shows in our Profile but not on the board? Feedback say's it is on the board, so I guess both of us have suddenly become blind eh?

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1