Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
new video loaded on page two
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio new video loaded on page two 
We uploaded our new video . It was on top of the most recent , we checked it again a few seconds later ,and it was gone, but the video before it was still there . We found it half way down on page 2 of the most recent .how could that of happend as it was newer than all of the other ones on page 1. We find this very suspiciouse.? :evil:

Messaggio Re: new video loaded on page two 
fabfunlovers ha scritto:
We uploaded our new video . It was on top of the most recent , we checked it again a few seconds later ,and it was gone, but the video before it was still there . We found it half way down on page 2 of the most recent .how could that of happend as it was newer than all of the other ones on page 1. We find this very suspiciouse.? Evil or Very Mad

Hi,

Videos that are less than 90 seconds long get a 6 hour "fine". This pushes them further down the most recent list. A video which is High Resolution or downloadable is given a -2 hour bonus which pushes them up the list of most recent. These 2 simple rules do a little bit of filtering to improve the front page - That explains the position of your videos

Messaggio  
We have been posting here for a number of years , under a differant name , we changed recentley ,and what you say makes no sense , recent means recent, as in new videos regardless off hd or lengh or downloadable , when is a new video just posted put down half way on page two in amatter of seconds , .what youre saying is nonesense , this never happend to us before im not talking about hottest , recent means recent as in new , so the position of the videos shouldnt change it should just show the position when they where posted .

Messaggio  
fabfunlovers ha scritto:
We have been posting here for a number of years , under a differant name , we changed recentley ,and what you say makes no sense , recent means recent, as in new videos regardless off hd or lengh or downloadable , when is a new video just posted put down half way on page two in amatter of seconds , .what youre saying is nonesense , this never happend to us before im not talking about hottest , recent means recent as in new , so the position of the videos shouldnt change it should just show the position when they where posted .

Perhaps a nonsense, I don't know. - I just gave a response to your forum post

But this is the Yuvutu automatic system for everyone and for years - Sorry if that doesn't please you, you can always send a complaint to admin via e-mail: use the "feedback" link on the top of the page.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1