Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
getting my woman wet
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio getting my woman wet 
Hi guys,was wondering if anyone can help us out, my lady hardly gets wet, we try foreplay for a long time and we have tried all sorts of things but she hardly gets wet. Is this normal, and what advice can you give to improve our sex life as it can be very annoying. We have tried lub but we were wondering if there are other things we missing out.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio age 
how old is she?
it is known that as women grow older, the ability to secrete vaginally decreases so a hormonal check may be needed.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Does she use a hormonal method of birth control? That can sometimes be the culprit. Age can play a role as well. The older a woman gets, she may experience a lessening in the amount of lubrication.

Sometimes it can be psychological too. Are you both entirely comfortable with each other, or is this a new relationship? Is she comfortable with what the two of you are doing sexually?

If you can rule out issues like that, I wouldn't fret too much about it. Some women just don't lubricate as much as others. Relax and enjoy all the fun kinds of lube out there!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1