Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
peeing
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio peeing 
i had just returned home from a shopping trip to buy some new undies, already i could feel trickles of pee running down my leg. once inside my flat, my partner, who also enjoys watersports, was already dressed in his diaper. i rushed in to the bathroom, by now dying for a piss when steve said to me he had been a naughty boy and wet his pants earlier that day, by now hot streams of piss was soaking my levis and running into my shoes, steve started to undo my jeans to reveal my new white thong panties soaked, my uncut cock was clearly visable pressed against the white silk.after steve had removed my jeans and shoes he stood up his diaper clearly filling up and started to leak, running down his legs, i was soon on my knees,like his warmpee from the inside of his shaven legs, his cock by now peeping over the top of his diaper. i wassoon to have the tip of his uncut cock in my mouth, strange though it had gone very limp, within seconds

steve was filling my mouth with hot piss. it was to much to swallow and soon it was running down my chest making my new panties wet again..steve layed on the floor inviting me to sit over his face he was soon sucking his own piss from my panties. my cock by now was rock hard,trickles of spunk mixed withsteves piss and mine sent me over the top.lashings of warm spunk was swallowed by steve.. i slowley undone steves diaper to find not only had steve pissed he had also had a shit. very naughty boy is steve he was soon punnished, convinced to drink all my piss for the rest of the night. (if thats such a punishment).if you like my encounters and want to read some more let me know, leave me a message, check out my new pics and let me have your horny comments

Messaggio  
Great story Neil , uncut dicks and panties and piss is my idea of heaven !!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1