Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Showing off my girlfriend. . . Erotic fiction
What did you think of my story???

Smoking hot . . . I came as I read 20% 20% ( 1 )
Made me highly excited . . . I had a little fiddle as I read 60% 60% ( 3 )
Not to bad . . . I felt a little tingle in my pants 20% 20% ( 1 )

Voti Totali : 5
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Showing off my girlfriend. . . Erotic fiction 
As I noticed the drip of sea water running down her moist shinny bosoms. Moving slowly at first but excelling down the curve of ample breast. I followed it down till it settled like a jewel on her tanning golden body. My eyes continued down her body, taking in every curve. I studied every inch of her while see took in the sun with her eyes closed.

Her pink skimpy bikini was still wet from the swim and had clung to her allowing me to see every bit of her sweet pussy. As my eyes moved up to her breast again, which were barely contained in her bikini top as she had taken down her straps, I noticed a guy, not so far away laying on a towel admiring her too. Attractive, tanned, muscular, I knew she wouldn’t mind him checking out her curved golden body, and for some reason I didn’t either . . .

I felt almost proud that he was obsessing over Sarah as much as I was. She became my little trophy girlfriend, my prize which someone else wanted but I had. Sure loads of guys had come onto her before while we were out drinking, but this time was different. He wasn’t looking at her as just shag, but as a goddess, the way I had always looked at her.

I decided to have some fun . . . I started to run my finger up and down her belly, around and around her belly button. A little smile appeared in the corner of her mouth. I brushed my finger up her side and around the curve of her breast. She smiles and opens her eyes to look at me naughtily. I slip my finger into her loose bikini top and pull it down till her erect nipple pops out. “Oy naughty” she giggles “why you trying to take my top off?”

“I want to see your massive breasts in the sunshine, I’ve been lusting over you as you bathed. Don’t be shy we’re on holiday, relax yourself”

“Well I didn’t want to get bikini marks, and anyway my tits are great. Probably the best on the beach” Sarah brags . . . she unties the bow round the back and her massive breast swing free. Her nipples squeeze tense from the slight chill which causes them to erect and goose bump. Straight away I feel my cock getting harder.

I lay back and stroked her leg. Admiring her body once again, and looking yearningly at her shaven little pussy which I could still see thru her bikini bottoms as they clung tight to her. I looked back at the guy on the towel whom I had forgotten about till now. He was now sitting up right looking at her ample breast free as nature intended. He noticed me looking at him a pretended to be looking else were, then laid down. As he lay down I caught a glimpse of a huge bulging erection in his tight trunks. Knowing it would excite her, I had to tell her . . .

“Come here a minute darling” I said

“Why I’m comfortable” She moans laughingly “What do you want?”

“Come and lay with me” I say I signal for her to lay on my stomach

Sarah swings round and lays her head on me. My mind wonders from telling her just yet as it suddenly enters my brain so show her off some more. Her pussy was lined up towards him, I placed my hands on her knee and waited till he was looking. It wasn’t long before he looked up at her again. As soon as he did I gently pulled her leg towards me parting her legs, his face was of pure shock. He looked at Sarah’s bearly covered pussy, looked at me then back at Sarah’s pussy. At this point Sarah rolled over, still completely unaware. I smiled at him then lay down next to her.

“I think that guy is checking out your fine body” I whispered gently in her ear

“What guy, is he hot” she chuckles

“Decide for yourself, he is right behind us”

Sarah looks over and straight away sees his by now massive erection. Her bottom lip drops and her eyes lock onto him. The whole world stands still as they gaze at each. He panics throws the towel around him and marches up the beach. I look at Sarah who is flushed in the checks, she looks me died in the eyes and says “I want to fuck, take me back to the hotel and fuck me!”

I throw our belonging into our beach bag, hurry to put my shorts on which is not helped by my rock hard erection. Almost running across the beach we head for our hotel.

We reached the hotel room and straight away I grabbed her, pulled her close against my already throbbing cock which was close to bursting out my shorts. I fondle her sandy breast under her bikini; she moans gently then drops to her knees. Her hands run down my body and she reaches for my zip.

“I want to take you deep in my mouth, I to taste you.” She whispers

She angels her head and greedily take down the whole shaft of my solid cock. Moaning and groaning she slurps it down deeper and deeper. She runs the full length in and out of her throat and mouth. One of her hands was clasping my balls the other a furiously rubbing her swallow clit. The vibrations of her moaning ran down my member causing it to throb hard in her mouth, this excited her further making her moan more. I could feel myself reaching climax but I wanted to play with her mentally.

“Your thinking of his cock aren’t you” I say looking down on her. She freezes, her eyes lock onto mine. “You are aren’t you?”

I start to pull her head forward and back, using her mouth as I please.

“I saw you staring at his cock, imagine this is his cock and I’ve ordered you to suck it. Take it deep into your throat”

Sarah now red faced and moaning like she was close to coming I could feel her body tensioning towards a climax. Her hand was now a blur down the front of her bikini bottoms. I catch a glimpse of her big bottom jiggling about in the mirror in here tight little pink bikini bottoms I could hold back no more, my cock erupted deep in her throat. My cream dribbled out of her mouth as she desperately tries to slurp it back down. Her hand clenches tight round my cock and for a split second she holds completely still with a screwed up red face, suddenly a massive judder rushed thru her body. “OoooOOooHHH GOD” Sarah screams. Her mouth covered in my love juice, she continues to ride the orgasm as my cream runs down her face and onto her glowing sweaty breasts. Her eyes open and she gives me a cheeky smile, stands up and throws her arms around me.

“I love you sweetheart” she whispers in my ear

“I love you too my dirty little girl” I laugh “Lets hit the shower and see what fun the night has to offer . . .

Sarah now knowing the theme of the holiday stepped out wearing and clingy tight slinky yellow dress. As we walk down the street towards the bars and restaurants her breast jiggled gently, her dress was so low it was a wonder her colossal bust had not popped out.

“I’ve not seen this dress before” I say looking her up and down

“This is my little number which I’ve not had the courage to wear yet, I thought I’d try it out tonight. After today I’m feeling highly confident and definitely naughty.”

We see a sign saying two for one cocktails and decide to start or night off with a drink. We walk into the bar, I walk behind Sarah so I can see how her arse looks in her dress. She glides along, her buttocks rock from side to side and her dress has ridden up to just underneath them. I could feel my cock getting excited again.

The bar was small and dark with tacky holiday stuff hanging around but we didn’t see this as the door was around the corner. Palm trees and inflatable crocodile above the bar. We perch on two stalls on the end of the bar and chuckle as we realise we are the only ones in what we know realise is a complete dump. After studying the drinks menu I look up order but no on is about.

Sarah whispers “Lets just leave”

But seeing the bell on the bar I couldn’t resist, I slam my hand down on it ding ding!

Out from the back walks the guy from the beach. His face drops but then turns into a smile as he looks at Sarah’s vast seductive cleavage which was resting on the bar. “Hola” he mumbles “Err we closed!”

“Oh sorry we didn’t see the sign on the door” I said

“Is there no chance of just on drink then, maybe on the house?” Sarah cheekily asks

“Sorry, I no understand to good. I see you on the beach yes” the bar tender asks in a strong Spanish ascent

“Yeah I thought your face was familiar” Sarah says as she looks down towards his bulging crouch

“Ha yes was me looking. I must lock up un momento por favour” he walks of to the door round the corner and with a jangling of the keys locks the door..

Sarah spins round on the bar stall to face him. He legs apart to revealing to him that she was not wearing underwear. I was unaware of this and did not notice.

“So” I say “She wants a cocktail”

“Ok I make drinks, no price to my friends from the beach” His English was not good but I didn’t feel it was going to be too much of a problem.

I thought I’d move of the stall and onto a comfy sofa in the corner, I wanted to relax and I knew Sarah would follow. I could tell she was nervous but excited at the same time. As she sat next to me she crossed her legs and her dress moved up to reveal her smooth legs.

Her hand rest on my lap and starts to move gently about as she watches the bar man mix the drinks.

“I think he likes you” I whisper in her ear. Here eyes do not leave him, she watches his every move.

“I like him to . . . but are you comfortable” she says as she glances away from him and looks me in the eyes.

“I’m getting comfortable.” I rely and start to move he hand a little faster.

He places the drinks down on the table and sits next to her. He looks down at her breasts which were barely contained in her tiny dress; a silence falls as everyone is unsure of the situation. Knowing what she wants and knowing what I want I decided to get the ball moving.

I grab one of her breast “There fantastic aren’t they, all natural.” I brag as I run my hand down her body towards her pussy. Her legs naturally part wide and my fingers are meet with her soaking wet pussy. My fingers instantaneously slide right into her. She rocks forward so they can slide deeper in her warm tight hole.

He nervously grabs her breasts, grabbing the so hard they finally pop out of her dress and over her bra. He can resist no more, he buries his head in them sucking and licking her nipples.

Her free hand moves onto his crouch, she rubs while rubbing mine with her other hand. I unzip my fly and my cock burst out. Sarah moved he head towards it but I had other ideas.

“You’ve tasted mine already, now taste his.” I ordered, she nodded and unzipped his jeans. I picked my drink of the table and sat on the chair opposite them, cock in one hand cocktail in the other.

I watched her savour the cock, she licked around the top in circles them slowly opened her mouth and slid it down his cock. She couldn’t take the whole thing as the size was immense. He moved his hand down to her pussy and slipped a finger knuckle deep into her soggy pussy, she groans and tries to take his oversized penis deeper. She chokes a little and he moves her head away

“Easy princess I no want you to hurt yourself.” The bar man chuckles

He pushes her back onto the sofa and moves down to her drenched pussy. He licks deep within and worked his fingers inside her. She arched her back and moved around grinding his face. She was screaming loudly as she watched me playing with my cock. My cocktail still in the other hand, the ice cubes were jiggling in time to my hard wanking. I put my drink down, took my cloths of and told them to keep going. I walked into the toilet and slid a couple or Euros onto condom machine. Three ribbed for her pleasure. I walk back thru the bar, my boner bobbing along as I walked. As I got back to them I could see he had stripped her bare and was now fucking her tits as she licked the tip of his cock. I sat down, throw the condoms at them and taking my cock in both hand told him to fuck her how he liked.

Her face shined with anticipation as he hurried to open the packet and struggle to slide the condom down his huge shaft.

“I want to fuck like dog” he said in seriously deep voice. Sarah responded and spun round pointing her big arse towards him. She took his cock in her hand and moved it toward her desperate hole. She looks at me and say “Are you sure darling”

“Take it like a good girl he wants to fuck you. You better be prepared because his cock is huge” I responded in and ordering tone.

She nodded and pushed the tip of his cock towards her hole. She moans and opens her eyes looking directly at me as his huge bell pops open he pussy hole. He slides it slowly into her, Sarah took the whole cock and lest out a pure scream of pleasure. “Fuck me, oh fuck me”

He slams in and out of her grabbing at her arse and breast like a wild man possessed.

Again and again he slams into her big buttocks, he pushes her head down into the sofa and slaps her arse. Her eyes now close as she bites down on her lip. Her hand slips down to her clit and she rubs furiously. Her mouth gaps open as she comes close to coming. He drills her deeper and deeper, her pussy is so wet it is slurping and squelching. He stops pumping her and pulls his long cock out of her.

“You suck me so I come on breast” he instructs

“Please no make me come, make me come. Don’t stop yet . . .. fuck me” she begs him

He looks over to me, I shake my head.

“If she wants to come she will have to work for it.”

He sits down and she sits on the floor on her knees, rubbing his hug member in between her breast while licking and sucking the tip.

From this angel I could not see so I got up and sat next to them on the sofa. Sarah now cock greedy gazes at my cock and starts to stroke it with her free hand.

“Greedy little whore aren’t you?” I proudly said

She mumbles a repose but does not want to remove the cock from her mouth. She comes up for air for a moment only to switch and start to suck mine. Slurping away and drinking my precum like never before.

“Finish him off, I want to see you being a real whore.” I instructed her once more.

See turned back to his cock and grabbed it with both hands. She wanks it hard and fast with both hand, watching it, waiting to see the drops of sperm splash over her. He groaned and let out a massive load of cream. It shoots onto Sarah’s breast and the sweet droplets dangle from her nipples

The think hot cream ran down her sweaty body while she squeezed out every last drop from the still throbbing cock. She licked him clean, savouring the flavour of his love juice. I take her arm and pull her onto me. My cock sinks straight into her stretched pussy and her spunk covered tits jiggle in my face.

“I’m your dirty little whore, this is your pussy, and these are your tits. I’ll do what ever you ask of me” she groans out while riding me fast and hard.

“In that case my little whore you’ve had your fun its time for mine, bend over the bar”

Sarah gets u quickly and walks over to the bar. She climbs up slightly and bends right over. She parts her legs wide and I can just about see he pussy glimpsing thro. But it wasn’t her pussy I was interested in. I spread he big butt cheeks and drive my tongue straight into her anus. “OooOoohh” she unsurely moans.. I had not fucked her in her arse before but was so horny and gagging to try new things. I continue to plunge my tongue deep inside her tight anus; I lick round and round as she grips the bar with both hands. I slip three fingers into her well fucked pussyhole and continue to lick out her forbidden entrance. I worked it with my tongue for almost ten minutes enjoying her flavour fully before finally slipping a finger into it. Sarah lets out a groan and grips the bar tighter.

“Oh fuck baby that’s really good.” She moans in a soft voice

I slip a second finger in and jiggle them from side to side. I could feel he arsehole relaxing and decide it is time. I stand up tall, part her butt cheeks and place my bell on the entrance to here back door. I push hard and with a sudden pop my cock slides into her. I thrust gently at first but then get to excited and thrust harder and harder till I feel myself getting close. “Fuck I’m going to come inside you!” I yell

“Come in me big daddy” she yells back as she starts to thrust back into my cock hard

My cock tenses up and with one final thrust I explode deep inside her anus. As I continue to trust the spunk bubbles out of her, as I retract a thick cream runs out her arsehole over her butt cheeks and down her legs. Sarah was now covered front and back in thick cream and she loved it and so did the barman..

I turned round to see him standing close and wanking hard. With Sarah still bent over the bar her plunged his head in-between her cream covered butt cheeks. He lapped at my man milks and poked his tongue inside both her bottomless holes. Finally her reward hits her hard and unexpected, her body stiffens and her eyes close tight. She shakes violently and let out an ear busting screeched. Her legs give way and she collapses to the floor as the bar man give a final spray of hot sticky spunk across her back. Covered in spunk Sarah lay on the floor the happiest she has ever been.

The night did not end there, we partied long into the night drinking cocktails and experimenting sexually. We meet up many times that holiday but those stories are a whole other chapter for a whole other time.

Thanks for reading my story, I wrote this a while ago for myself. I just had to get the fantasy down on paper which had been going round and round in my head. Based on a sexy holiday I had a while ago. Hope you enjoy let me know what you think. If everyone likes I’ll write down some other ones.

Messaggio  
Nice one peeper, chalk that one up, lets hope it comes true some day eh!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1