Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Skip the music!
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Skip the music! 
Please don't lay music over the real sound, and please turn off your TV before filming! Too many lovely vids are destroyed with annoying music or sound from television programs. Let us hear your live sound. It's as much arousing as the picture!
See what Mcabre writes in his "Simple rules" for better videos:
"Avoid the temptation to add music. Natural sound is far more real and allows the viewer to better 'feel the moment'."
Monica

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Completely agree. If you want to show off your musical taste, this is not the place. Unless you have a video with no sound (you could think there about adding music or leaving it with no sound), leave the audio alone. It'll be less work for you and better for the rest of us.

Messaggio  
Guilty. Embarassed But thats they way they are saved now so if I upload more, there will be more crappy music, sorry. They are definately better with no music but too late now.

Others that have music playing in the backgound, well they can't be helped. The point was the sex, not the video, so if there was music playing in the background while having sex, I wasn't gonna turn it off lol.

And there are others where the background noise was even more annoying than the music, so music was added.

I hope for future videos that we shoot, there will be no music. Cool

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1