Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Hi! I'm a newbie and I am bi-curious.
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Hi! I'm a newbie and I am bi-curious. 
Found a reference this great site while I was in the "Literotica" GBLT forum today and checked it out. I like the feel of the forum options that are available to members. Besides being bi-curious, I'm a practicing naturist who likes to wear women's panties 24/7 when I'm not taking advantage of warm weather here in the OC of SoCal. Would like to discuss MFM experiences and the rush from having a bi-sexual experience.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio MFM experience 
Hi
New here too and enjoying it a lot.
I'm an older bi male. Have only had one MFM experience but it did last most of an afternoon. The guy wasn't bi but I thoroughly enjoyed watching him having the woman (actually she was my wife then but that's another story). We ruled that he must not cum inside her so I had the pleasure of watching his hard cock shooting all over the place just after he pulled out of her pussy. I then took his place but was allowed to come inside. I can still get turned on remembering how it felt to finger her pussy with a sneaky feel of his hard cock while he was fucking her.

I'll have to write up the full story sometime, watch this space Exclamation

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio MFM experience 
Hi
I'm an older bi male. Have only had one MFM experience but it did last most of an afternoon. The guy wasn't bi but I thoroughly enjoyed watching him having the woman (actually she was my wife then but that's another story). We ruled that he must not cum inside her so I had the pleasure of watching his hard cock shooting all over the place just after he pulled out of her pussy. I then took his place but was allowed to come inside. I can still get turned on remembering how it felt to finger her pussy with a sneaky feel of his hard cock while he was fucking her.

I'll have to write up the full story sometime, watch this space Exclamation

Messaggio MFM experience 
Hi
I'm an older bi male. Have only had one MFM experience but it did last most of an afternoon. The guy wasn't bi but I thoroughly enjoyed watching him having the woman, actually she was my wife then but that's another story. We ruled that he must not cum inside her so I had the pleasure of watching his hard cock shooting all over the place just after he pulled out of her pussy. I then took his place but was allowed to come inside. I can still get turned on remembering how it felt to finger her pussy with a sneaky feel of his hard cock while he was fucking her.

I'll have to write up the full story sometime, watch this space.

Messaggio Multi post 
Sorry for multi posts but I got an error message that it hadn't gone through so tried different formats.

Try to think of it as a multiple orgasm.

Messaggio MFM Fun 
I have had several MFM experiences including watching the stranger fuck my GF and then finishing him off when he withdrew before cumming. My GF tasted good on his hard cock and I loved hearing him moan an scream out, "I'm cumming, oh shit, I'm cumming" as he emptied his load deep down in my throat!

If you have never tasted hard cock before, I recommend it highly.

JD Exclamation Cool Exclamation

Messaggio  
Did it with my girlfriend many years ago. A night out drinking led to meeting an older guy. We ended up going to his place. To our delight he had a sauna. Being only 22 at the time it was easy to shed our clothes and take advantage of the sauna. While I was on the top bench, my gf on the bottom, this guy, who was standing in front of us, leans down kisses my gf. I started getting very excited, he noticed and moved his mouth from my gf mouth to my cock. My gf, a bit inhebrated by this time, turned aroung, saw this and started to stroke my balls. I was amazed that she was getting into it as well. This was the start of a great evening of my first, of only a few, MFM experiences. It was different and great. I was surprised how easliy it was to suck another guys cock.

Messaggio  
Funny how it happens to mre people than you think, isn't it? My best time was at a hotel a few years ago. This lady starts dirty dancing with me, then take sme over to a table for a drink. Thought my luck was in until her husband turned up. We chatted for a bit then went back to their room for a drink. He let me fuck her then, while she was sitting on my face, he started sucking my cock. Thought he might stop as I was cumming, but he kept his mouth there and swallowed all of it. My only real regret is that I never took any contact details for them. So, if you're reading this (R & H-south midlands) drop me a line!

Messaggio love cock 
have had a couple m2m encounters. Love to suck a cock. Surprised what a turn on it is to have a dick in your mouth and taste him. Want to taste his cum tho. Tried it in the ass, unbelievable, came without touching as he was buttfucking me. Best sex ever

Messaggio M2M Experiences 
What a bunch of lucky dicks you are!! Had a couple in my teenage years and really wanting to repeat them again!!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1