Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
new site rubbish
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio new site rubbish 
if it aint broke dont fix it ???????????

HOW CAN I GET THE OLD SITE BACk THIS IS SHIT

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio ... 
You can't I'm afraid. I know a lot if people don't like it or have left because of it but unfortunately it's here to stay.

Messaggio time to vote with our feet 
Time to vote with our feet and as in the brexit leave !!!!!!! a good site destroyed by no doubt some blue sky thinker outside the box hopefully shortly unemployed.

Messaggio  
I am disappointed with the new format and will not be re-newing my subscription in October. Sad really because I have enjoyed it for the last 5 years. Apparently a lot of people have left already. That's life. Now I will try to find another site that's as good as this one was. Good luck.

Messaggio  
willkerns ha scritto:
I am disappointed with the new format and will not be re-newing my subscription in October. Sad really because I have enjoyed it for the last 5 years. Apparently a lot of people have left already. That's life. Now I will try to find another site that's as good as this one was. Good luck.

I wish that your complaint may provoke some reactions, but I don't think so. Crying or Very sad

Messaggio New Site 
For your Information, they had to change the system , as the Previous Flash Company that was used went out of business and ADMIN worked hard getting this new system up and running.
He, I am lead to believe has already changed a few things, and is hopefully taking onboard suggestions to make us once again an "site to be proud of"

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1