Would you have a mmf threesome?

Yes 52% 52% ( 31 )
No 5% 5% ( 3 )
Already have 37% 37% ( 22 )
Would consider 5% 5% ( 3 )

Voti Totali : 59
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Pros and cons of a mmf threesome 
My husband and I want to have a threesome with another man. Can anyone tell me any experiences of this and/ or any advice.
TIA
Miss G xx

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio 3somes 
It's a wonderful experience. We are very active in the swinging lifestyle. We seldom do other couples (can be to much drama) and enjoy select men. We prefer to find men that if we have an enjoyable time we can see them again. Never from the work place, neighbors and someone that is a close non sexual friend. Read my 3 part blog for very complete details.

Messaggio  
Do it! Its an amazing and addictive experience watching your wife being used by other men. We have no regrets. My wife has done everything imaginable with men. She tries to shock me, but it makes me want her more. We have a great sex life.
Don't forget to film it. You can relive the events over and over.

Messaggio  
A MMF is different than a MFM. Technically, at least. Both male partners need to know up-front which one you are going for. Have a blast - it is AWESOME! Either way.

Agree with the other post - would not recommend playing with someone you know very well.

Messaggio  
My wife and I have done it this year and it is a very exciting experience to see your wife being penetrated anally and vaginally by another man while you record it and participate when you want, it is impressive. Better with people who are not well known.

Messaggio MFM 
We have enjoyed introducing another stud to be involved in a threesome, it is so erotic to watch your wife being fucked by another male who is hung and trying to please the wife. It is not that easy to find a hung stud who is not pushy and only thinking of his own needs. We were lucky to find a guy that loved massaging the wife and giving lots of oral and could also repeat a number of times in a session. We ended up having him visit us for two years and then he went oversea's. Personally I will never forget my wife's shouts of encouragement and how willing she was to play with two men in her life.

Messaggio  
i wish i could answer that, i would love to find a couple willing to let me join them!

Messaggio Re: Pros and cons of a mmf threesome 
[quote="missgolightly"]My husband and I want to have a threesome with another man. Can anyone tell me any experiences of this and/ or any advice.
TIA
Miss G xx[/quote]

My blog entry "Wine Bar Afternoon should still be in my blog here on YUVUTU = you might find it interesting!
Be interested to have your comments.

Messaggio  
Yes MFM several times and was still meeting one couple regularly prior to corona. With the exception of once, I have had some great experiences. Once the guy got jealous. So that cut short the fun. Most of the time the hubby or partner enjoy watching or participating. Every female has loved it but don’t always admit it. Getting used and abused by two hard cocks (or more) is most females dream.

Messaggio 3-Somes 
When I was married I enjoyed quite a few 3-somes with my husband and another guy. This only happened when we were on holiday abroad and I always needed a drink or two before doing it just to calm my nerves. But to be honest there was no need for nerves really, because every single time we did it, it was absolutely amazing and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was such a turn on to be fucked by a stranger while my husband watched and/or joined in. Having two cocks at the same time is the best ever. You can always give it a try, and if you don't like it don't do it again, but I would be very surprised if you didn't enjoy it.

Messaggio  
Had a MMF on 4 separate occasions so far, but MM were always me and my FB, the female was someone we had chatted to on different sites from 4 different cities here in Victoria.

The female became alot more responsive with agreeing to play with us when she was informed they were both bi, so in each occasions, the female wanted to see us fuck, which worked out well, because while my mate's cock was up my arse, I was doing a 69er with her. We had lots of fun in a MMF set up, including both of us blowing cum over her tits, sucking each others cock after we pulled out of her pussy, licking her out and only one occasion so far, we DP a woman after she suggested it.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1