Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
yuvutu crashing my PC
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio yuvutu crashing my PC 
This isnt really a complaint, just an observation... But something on Yuvutu is crashing my PC, I dont think its the videos unless its to do with what seems like the new video player. All i know is ive been visiting the site now for over a year, and all as been fine, then a few weeks or so ago, i can only watch a couple of vids then my PC just switches itself off, i get a flash of blue screen and the PC shuts down.

Now i know the first thing that comes to mind is ive a faulty PC, and all i can tell you is i can use the PC for days on end, I can go to any other similar sites and all is well, i visit here and within 10 mins the site crashes the PC.

so there is something on this site that is doing it. Its a worry what with people mentioning malware and viruses, cant really say, but there is something.

As anybody else experienced this

Rolling Eyes

Messaggio  
you need to tell admin ..... feedback ... top right ......

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
I have the same problem, my computer doesnt reset cause im using windows 7 but I constantly have "display adapter stopped responding" screen goes black then comes on. Sometimes its fine then other days I open 2 tabs from this site and it happens

Messaggio Re: 
Display adapter is actually another way of saying your video card, have you tried downloading the latest drivers for it?
It could be that they are corrupted.

Messaggio  
Thanks I know what it means and have tried several tests and drivers and it only happens on this site

Messaggio .... 
Because it doesn't happen on any other site doesn't mean it's not the answer Wink

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1