Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Forum games - Marry, Shag, Avoid
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Forum games - Marry, Shag, Avoid 
Is there a section for forum games at all? If there is I can't see it....... Smile

What I was wondering, would people be interested in quick fun posts in a games forum, we could play things such as:

Marry, Shag, Avoid

One person posts, say me for instance and the next person to post says which of the three they choose and why, then the next person to post says which they would choose about the previous poster.

If that was at all popular there are lots of other games we could play which are fun but actually, may give people a little insight into who thinks what LOL.

Minxy

Messaggio  
Hahah seems like everybody chose the 'avoid' option on me! LOL Laughing

Messaggio  
shag you then marries you

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Avoid ? narr

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio OK, in for a penny....... 
Definitely SHAG you Minxy for obvious reasons! No reason to avoid and I'm already Married *grins*

Messaggio  
Hmmm so far it looks like I'm either comitting Bigamy or am some kind of a Mormon?? lol.

Would say yes to Bellys and to Adg .... but not marrying you guys, shag only, not marrying anybody who would marry me?? Hello? hahah.

Messaggio mmmm 
kinda reasuring that minx *grins*, you fishing for compliments on the marrying thing *laughs*, you may get more than a nibble in here, damn back to fishing analagies, gotta come up with something different, don't mean to carp on, BUGGER!

Messaggio  
How about if you posted it in your blog and people replied that way? I know some people do that with little quizzes just an idea :)

Messaggio  
Hi Lady D Very Happy

I thought about putting it in the blog, but that would only be people who were interested in me personally and it's not about me ......... I only started it because it can be fun but if it had taken off I would be more than happy for others to run with it lol.

Okay soooooo since she was kind enough to post here, how about Lady Delish ....... Marry, Shag, Avoid?

Messaggio mmmm tempting 
very tempting sooooooo it has to be Yes, no, no again as she would be a challenge i think lol, no offence Lady D xx

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1