Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Rescue Gone Bad
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Rescue Gone Bad 
It was Saturday morning and I was nearly out the door for my weekly, two hours of therapeutic of ass kicking down at my local Karate dojo, when my wife caught me with a grocery bag of random goods by the door. She thrust the bag my way. “What’s this crap?” I asked.

“Do me a favor and drop this stuff off by Amanda’s house. I forgot to give it to her yesterday at work,” my wife responded.

“Oh come on, I’m going to be late for class and besides isn’t Amanda and her husband out of town this weekend anyways?” I whined.

“No, just Richard. Amanda stayed home because her mother isn’t feeling well. Be nice and just drop off the bag for me,” she said while giving me her said puppy dog look.

“Fine” I conceded and headed out the door with the bag in hand. I hoped in my car, threw the door down in the passenger’s seat and within minutes was locked in mortal combat with a bunch of middle aged guys like myself.

My two hours of fun quickly passed but I was still pumped from fighting with my friends when I climbed in my car. Still in my karate uniform, I slipped my hand down my crouch and pulled out my protective cup, gave myself a scratched which turned into a quick friendly tug to see if my pecker was okay after all of the kicks to the nuts I had just taken. With my hand in my pants to looked over to see Amanda’s bag of crap I still had to drop by her house and whatever excited feeling I had quickly faded. Of all of my wife’s friends Amanda was about the most boring of all of them. Brown hair, mousey, not tits, Amanda was dead ringer for a librarian with nowhere near the charm. “Why couldn’t it her red haired friend with the bit tits?” I asked myself as I pulled my hand out and started the car.

Amanda’s house wasn’t too far away from the dojo, so at least I couldn’t complain about that. Her and her husband Richard lived in an unassuming house in an unassuming neighborhood. I almost missed her house as I drove by because of a grey van parked on the street was blocking what little I remember of Amanda’s house. I parked my car, grabbed the bag and got out. Her little red car was parked in the drive way so there was a good chance she was home. As I walked closer to the house I noticed all of the windows were closed and the curtains were drawn shut which was a little odd because it was a very nice late spring day.

I stepped up to the front door when I heard some muffled noises coming from the house followed by a clear and distinct sound of a slap. Suddenly I was back in to fight mode. Something was happening inside that house and I knew it wasn’t good. I glanced by over my shoulder to the now more sinister looking grey van parked in front of the house. I crouched down where I wouldn’t be seen and put my ear to the door. I listened for a second and I could hear voices, men’s voices from inside Amanda’s house. I sidestepped to the left and tried peeking through the curtains but someone made sure there were no gaps.

My heart was racing. God knows what was happening to Amanda inside. Was she being robbed? Gang DO NOT APPROVE? All I knew was that I had to help.

I’ve been to Amanda’s house a couple of times before so I was familiar with the layout. I quickly backed away from the main down and made my way to the drive way. At the end of the drive way I knew there was a gate that leads to the rear of the house and to the backdoor in the kitchen. As luck would have it the back gate was unlocked and I quickly made my way to the back of the house. Here to the windows to kitchen were closed along with the windows to what I remember to be Amanda’s bedroom, and the curtains were also shut. I crouched down and crabbed stepped towards the Amanda’s bedroom window. I could now hear a great dealing going on inside. There was a crack in the curtains from which I could get a peak of what was going on inside.

The room was dark but I could see three men, two white and one black, gathered around Amanda and they were all naked. Amanda was on all fours with her hands tied behind her back with her ass ajar and pointing towards the window. One of white guys had her in a headlock while the other two were jostling for position in front of her with both of the cocks hard. It was clear that Amanda was struggling with the men by the way her body was contorting.

The black man with the enormous cock then shouted out, “come on lets fuck this bitch. You,” slapping the man next to him trying to put his cock in Amanda’s mouth on the ass, “you go fuck this bitch hard from behind, while I put my dick down her throat.” The big man pushed his cock into Amanda’s face but she resisted, closed her mouth and held it tightly shut.
“Good girl,” I whispered to myself.

The second man quickly moved in behind and I watched as he trusted his hard cock deep into Amanda. She took it all the way in while her hands fluttered still tied behind her back.
The big man spoke again “come on, open her mouth.”

The third man kept his right arm tightly around her throat and with his left reached up and grabbed a big hand full of Amanda’s mousey brown hair. The then wrenched her head back. Her eyes and mouth popped open wide. Without hesitation the big man jammed his big black cock down Amanda’s innocent throat. She gagged and sputtered but he pressed on jack hammering his cock in and out of her mouth.

I had seen enough. I had to save Amanda. Like a ninja I moved to the kitchen door. I cautiously tried the handle and it was open. I stepped inside the house and I could now clearly hear the noise from inside the bed room.
“Come on, come on fuck her harder. We need to teach this bitch a lesson.” One of the men shouted.

I paused for a second. “There are three of them and only one of me,” I thought to myself, “I got the element of surprise on my side, so I should just go into there and kick ass.” My heart was pounding and my blood lust was growing by the second. I creped out into the living room, there I saw the men’s cloths thrown about along with Amanda’s dress torn nearly in half lying on the floor. “They must have just burst in and DO NOT APPROVE her where she stood.”

I moved towards bedroom, where the noise and violence only grew. “I’m going to fuck this cunt in her ass. I bet you like getting fucked in the ass you dirty little bitch don’t you?” The second man asked.

Amanda just choked and sputtered in response.
“He is asking you a question,” the big man said in a menacing way.
He must then have removed his cock from her mouth because she suddenly gasped for air and then responded in her tiny voice, “oh please no, not my ass. What will my husband think?”
“Shut up bitch, this isn’t up to you.” The big man shouted.

I couldn’t stand by and let Amanda be DO NOT APPROVE any longer. The time for action had come. With a tremendous roar and kick I splintered the bedroom door. A fraction of second later I was in the bedroom and delivered roundhouse sidekick to the big man, sending him flying into a set of dressers and in the process ripping his cock clean from Amanda’s mouth. The two remaining men and Amanda froze with their eyes wide open at change of circumstances. I stepped forward and drove a crushing elbow into the face of the man who had Amanda in the choke hold. The third man threw his hands up into the air, which I seized at once and judo threw him, over Amanda and towards the doorway. He crashed down to the earth with a large thud, sprawling on the floor naked. I then turned with my back to the way and ready myself for the second wave.
As soon as the second man had time to process what just happened to him, he scrambled to his feet and run from the front door. The third man with did the same with both hands holding his nose. Finally the big man turned towards me, his enormous cock still semi hard. “What the fuck you crazy bitch” he shouted to Amanda while keeping his eyes on me, “ you told us that your husband wouldn’t be involved.”

I lunged at him, but he was out the room, grabbed his pants and was on his way to the van before I could process what he just said.

I ran to the front door and watch the three men, all who were still naked wait for the big man to dig the keys out of his pocket. Once he opened the van, they all piled inside and left with the squeal of tires.

I shut the front door and ran back into the bedroom. Amanda was still naked but now up on her knees. Her hands were still tied behind her back. My head was still buzzing and my brain was moving at a million miles an hour, “Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Where is your telephone, I’ll call the police?”

I thought she might be in a state of shock for didn’t answer right away, but it was only a few seconds. “What are you doing here?” She demanded in a whining kind of way.

“That’s not important, luckily I didn’t come by otherwise god know what those guys would have done to you. Now where is your phone, we need to call the police right away?”

“Fucking asshole,” she muttered under her breath. Amanda began to struggle with her hands, but they were still tied. “Untie me now!”

I moved closer and could start to see the slap marks across her face and a number of bite marks across her little tities I could also smell the tell-tell scent of someone who has just been fucked hard.

I untied her and she jumped up and paced around the room. I sat down on the bed. “She is handling this well for someone who has just been ganged DO NOT APPROVE,” I thought to myself, then I asked again, “Are we going to call the cops?”

“No damnit!” she snapped. She then turned to the opposite corner of the room from where I had sent the big man flying. Up on the shelf was a video recorder and the red record light was flashing away. Amanda turned off the recorded.

The penny dropped. “You were recording that?” I asked in amazement.

“Yes” she said in a sad way as she sat down on the bed again. Her shoulders drooped forward, causing my nipple to point downwards.

“Oh my god, you wanted those man to fuck you like that. My god, I would have never pegged you for a dirty girl. Wow, three men at a time?”

“Yes, with my husband out of town I thought this was my one chance to do something fun. And what happened, you came it in a ruined everything.”

I suddenly fell incredibly bad for what I just did. All this poor lady wanted was a little something out of the normal and I had to jump in and beat the fuck out the three guys she found to fulfill her little itch. “It there anything I could do to make it up to you?”

Her thighs parted a fraction of an inch, “well since you are here,” she said with a smile.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1