Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
for those of you who understand
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio for those of you who understand 
I got called a scum bag by some dude today. I'll explain why and I'm posting this here because to you because for those who know what I speak of I which is most people in my opinion, You understand what I'm saying. The topic of abortion came up and me being the open person I am let the info out that 5 abortions in this world was on my head.

This guy who was mildly upset had never had sex without a condom. Now for those of you who know (I'm hoping all of you) There is an enormous difference between condom sex and condomless sex. I was 15 when I had my first girlfriend. Yeah we used one but one day we didn't. I pulled out. Now you know when you jizz the nerves on your cock are on fire so you know how much it sucks to pull out and take that physical stimulant away at that moment. It's painful. And as I discovered shortly after how intense and amazing it feels when you unload inside that vagina. This moment is what pushes you to even engage in the act of sex. I realize life would be a bit rough knowing that no way would I dip into a womb and deny myself that pleasure.

I hear a lot that guys are usually scum bags in this exact manner. I don't try and defend because it isn't good but... Here's what people who are opposed to this don't seem to understand what the rest of us realize. To even function sexually both parties have to enter a sort a state of trance. Your body has succumb to a level of animal instinct for sex to place. This is what hardens a penis. This is what secretes body lube in the vagina. This is what nature does because the only absolute reason sex exists is to procreate and nature almost always wins. And about guys being scumbags well...

Sorry but I'm 30 and I have learned that this has to happen both ways. I have yet to meet a girl who made any choice to be safe. I had a girl in my bed after meeting her 40 minutes prior and she was the one who pulled the condom out while I ate her pussy. I took the condom from her and held it in my hand as I slid my raw dick in her. After just a couple thrusts I then asked if she would still like me to put it on. Of course she said no. You will always hear from every single female who actually has sex to enjoy it complain that the friction of skin is gone and takes away. Also, being stupid and irresponsible is a major contributor to the enjoyment of the act. As much as you both know you may regret it even that thought of planting the human seed stimulates the psychological and mental state as much as the nerves in your genitles are being stimulated physically. Too many things work against safety.

There is a thing I like to do just to remind myself what I know that I know. Right when I'm about to shoot a load I tell the girl to stop and pay attention to what she feels. I don't tell her I'm gonna cum. Right at the moment of ejaculation I pull half my cock out so that there's room for the spunk to shoot out into. The second a female feels it splattering around and realizes what's happening the reaction had ALWAYS been the same. Moaning gets loud, she tighten's up and there is a much hightned level of all around ecstasy just erupting suddenly.

So yeah I admit to the stupidity of it but it trips me out how people don't realize that this is supposed to happen. I would like to hear from this community. Those of you reading this who completely understand I would like to hear what goes on in your head. I have learned that my behavior is actually the majority of all you guys and gals out there. Tell me thought / experiences.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1