Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Help editing videos before posting
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Help editing videos before posting 
Hi, iīve been trying to upload some videos, problem is that the quality is really high and yubutu wonīt let me upload them and i really want to post them because they are really hot. How can i change the resolution and also what program can i use to cut my videos in parts so maybe i can upload the same one part by part. Thank you. Please recommend me a program that is user friendly since i am not really good with computers!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Suggestion 
I suggest Windows Movie Maker. It comes free with XP and is very easy to use. It will help you split your video in 2 and convert to a smaller file. Use the "contact us" link if you need more help.

Messaggio  
hi again i do need more help with that program, i tried to split a video today but i have no idea of how to save it either in a mov, mpg, or other format and also how to give it 2 different names? any ideas?

Messaggio  
hi again i do need more help with that program, i tried to split a video today but i have no idea of how to save it either in a mov, mpg, or other format and also how to give it 2 different names? any ideas?

Messaggio  
On the left hand side in the Capture Video section. select the option to Import video.

In the sectiion Finish Movie, select the option to Save to Computer. You can select a
file size. The movie with be saved in wmv format which can be uploaded to yuvutu.

If you want to edit before saving, try Help. Its very good.

Look forward to seeing your vids!

Messaggio  
thank you very much! i was not aware of the finish movie button 8O

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1