Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Problem with viewing vids
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Problem with viewing vids 
Is any one having probs with viewing the vids. I cant view them. when i click on them it down loads but will not play. it worked fine yesterday

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Feedback 
Use the feedback link at the top of the screen to report any technical problems you are having, and a webmaster will help you.

Give details of waht OS and browser you are using and when your problem started.

Messaggio sorted 
Thanks..its sorted its self out...must of been a clitch on my browzer

Messaggio Having same problem... 
What happened to fix it? I still can't see the videos since Wednesday. The load bar goes half-way then all trafic stops. I've tried clearing my cache, deleting my cookies, defrag, closing other running programs, re-installing my FLV codec pak, snapping my fingers 3 times, applying for a federal grant for disaster relief [cause this is a disaster with no relief in sight, LOL], praying to Quetzeqoatl, Nimrod, Gormli, and Ganesha, etc...

I'm using MySuckyInternetExplorer 6.0 and Winsucks 2000 Pro. They also won't play in my FireFox or Opera browsers.

Messaggio  
My problem is that the videos take forever to load or stop playing mid stream...and I have a fast connection. The site needs more resources to keep up with demand if possible.

Messaggio  
My problem is that the videos take forever to load or stop playing mid stream...and I have a fast connection. The site needs more resources to keep up with demand if possible.

Messaggio Can't see video 
i love this site, but now i'm unable to see the video or even video frame for that matter. since like the 15 or 16 of this Month (April)...

i have a p4 using cable internet
firefox as browser
updated flash player/shockwave/java/windows media player plug-in and
cleaned out cookies/temp internet files/cleaned up registry
disabled NoScript & AdblockPlus plug-in.

and still nothing....but heres the funny thing i'm able to see it in IE7, but i really hat IE...

any suggestions Question Question Question Question

i love this site, but now i'm unable to see the video or even video frame for that matter. since like the 15 or 16 of this Month (April)...

firefox as browser

and still nothing....but heres the funny thing i'm able to see it in IE7, but i really hat IE...

firefox as browser

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1