Rispondi Pagina 2 di 2
Vai a Precedente  1, 2
Script error - Fixed !!
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio  
Citazione:
About 12 people have complained of this problem so far. Most people do not have this problem

I know about more people with the same problem, that they don't write in the forum....

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8269 and here you can see that 15 people (for the moment) just in spanish's room have the same problem...

with enjoy_it (spanish's moderator) try with the last vertion of firefox, and the last version of IE, and with the chrome too, and nothing delete the problem

is very sad don't can talk in the chat, i miss my friends
Crying or Very sad

Messaggio plof!!! 
Just for say:

When star the problems with explorer and firefox ,I can join with chrone but I did cleaner and reinstall flash ..firefox, etc for to fix the problem and now I canīt loggin with anyone. Crying or Very sad .
If someone can login with a navegator please , leave it like be lol.
I hope we all can join soon.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Delirius,
as i said, no browser can pass by the error message.
Tried to uninstall everything and install again, adobe flash player too, but always the same problem and cant go to the chatroom

Messaggio it works !!! 
i just tried it again and after 3 days it suddenly works again. i dinīt change anything !

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio  
We think this is a language configuration issue, because the majority of people who have complained are from non-english speaking countries.

We have switched off auto-detect language and think this might have fixed the prolem.

Please try now and let us know.

Messaggio thanks for fixing the problem 
your latest action seems to solve the problem for me, i can get into the chat now, thanks admin

Messaggio Thanks =) 
thanks adm, for fix the problem, and for read all coments...i don't have the problem anymore with the change...i love you Wink

Messaggio thanks!! 
thanks you!! adm, now all is ok.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 2 di 2
Vai a Precedente  1, 2