Rispondi Pagina 2 di 3
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3  Successivo
Straight men who post cumshot videos....
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio  
Not bothered at all. I'm straight, but I know there are women on here who like watching my vids. As long as anyone who watches enjoys them, it's fine with me.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Re: Straight men who post cumshot videos.... 
[quote="poettesse"]Hey, y'all, just curious...
So many of you sexy straight men post videos of yourselves wanking and cumming and I for one appreciate and enjoy your efforts! :wink: I've noticed in the comment sections that LOTS of guys who watch the videos, wank/jack off to them etc. often express how they'd like to suck your cocks, be fucked by you and etc. How does this make you feel? Is it a turn on? Do you not mind? C'mon, tell me!! lol[/quote]

Everybody likes to be admired, no? You don't have to want them to appreciate the attention - flattery is a human weakness I enjoy

Messaggio  
I don't mind who watches me cum...but it only turns me on (as a straight guy) to know a girl is watching - and hopefully enjoying it.

An interesting question though. How do straight girls feel about girls watching them masturbate?

Messaggio  
I just like being watched!

Messaggio  
I've got no problem with it at all. If girls and guys enjoy it then thats great.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio Re: Straight men who post cumshot videos.... 
poettesse ha scritto:
.... I for one appreciate and enjoy your efforts! Wink

that's why we do it....for appreciation, and I suppose that we are all exhibitionists.

It doesn't bother me that other men like to see my cock, if it can bring some enjoyment to others then it's fine. I don't think anyone would post a video here and be offended at the comments. I'm straight, but the comments from men don't bother me, but some comments from women would encourage me to post more Wink

Messaggio No Problems! 
I'm straight and I consider it a complement to get comments from other men and women about me videos. thank you!

http://www.yuvutu.com/letmepeekatyou2

Messaggio  
I don't care who leaves a comment at my vids, there is just one condition: respect for each other.

Messaggio  
the male comments are weird and are a turn off

i like women comments only

Messaggio  
i have onlyposted 1 video so far abd do intnd to send more and it really dont bother me who watches im straight but have been known to watch a guy jerk off and it is good to watch sometimes

Messaggio  
I love wanking while being watched by other guys on cam. Especially love talking about their wives and what they want me to do their wives. Love saying how we fuck them together and then we blow st the same time, sensational.
Drop me a line if this is something you like to do.

Messaggio Its just for fun 
I have posted a couple of videos of myself having a wank. I am straight but possibly a little bit curious if that makes sense. I enjoy masturbating and it doesnt really matter whether I am being watched by a woman or a man - I either turns me on.

I enjoy watching all types of videos and ceratinly spend a bit of time each day on the Cock/Shots section. I enjoy watching a cock being rubbed and seeing the cum shoot just as much as I like seeing a woman fingering herself.

Messaggio straight but love it 
I am married, but love to watch cum fly out of huge dicks. I wonder what it would be like to have it shoot in my mouth.

Messaggio It is just fun to do 
I am married and straight as an arrow, but I really enjoy making and posting videss of my cum shots. I also like to watch other men's cocks spurt.

I am 65, and have been jerking off since I was eleven or so. I particularly like the anticipation of the ejaculation. When I am watching a well done video, I like to see the shaft of the penis stiffen slightly, and see the head swell just before the shot.

I do not shoot far, nor have much of a load, probably due to my age and the fact that I cum so often. I appreciate men who can spurt a lot and shoot a long way, but I do not envy them...every orgasm feels just as good!

As to comments, bring them on! It makes me want to try harder (!) to make another film that might get good reviews.

Messaggio  
Although I'm not very good at making videos yet, I'm enthusiastic and planning on doing a lot more, including learning how to make better clips

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 2 di 3
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3  Successivo