Rispondi Pagina 2 di 4
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo
Who Wants The Old Chat Back
Go back to the old chat format (userplane)

yes 77% 77% ( 64 )
no 22% 22% ( 19 )

Voti Totali : 83
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Thanks for the feedback 
We are aware of all the main problems listed here and we are working on them.

It is very unlikely that we will return to the old chat because there was one very major problem with userplane: it had ads that redirected (a small number) users to another page and many of these users then complained of getting a virus. For months we complained to userplane about this problem and they simply did not believe it until we managed to capture a series of screenshots proving the problem was on their side. We got some pretty angry emails from some users as a result of those redirects which made complaints of "not being able to log in" and "cams not working" seem insignificant in comparison. In addition, Userplane had serious lag problems which most people seem to have forgotten about.

Here are some responses to the main complaints on this board:

- Cams often not working
This is a critical issue which we have been trying to solve since we launched the new chat. We don't know when this will be fixed but we are working on it.

- Private messages
Private messaging was removed due to popular demand especially amongst women. There was the same issue with userplane. Private messaging is slightly redundant anyway because people have the option to either use the whisper fucntion of the IM feature (who's online).

- Not being able to login
This is a relatively new problem which occurs immediately after rebooting chat. Sometimes it lasts 10 minutes and sometimes one hour, yesterday it lasted 12 hours! We are looking into it urgently. Again, people seem to have forgotten that userplane often went down for 24 hour periods.

- "all users" box disapears
This should have been fixed in the last set of updates last week.

- Rooms too big
This complaint is fustrating. Responding to popular demand for smaller rooms, we created the "intimate" room in mid January which had a limit fo 50 people. The room was popular for about 6 hours. Thereafter, no one ever went into the room again. People voted with their feet and went to the bigger rooms. After the room being empty for two weeks, we deleted it. I am happy to create the room again to prove the point.

Click-able URLs
This can be switched on if there is popular demand, but I think this is the first time I have seen a request for it, and to switch it on risks the room getting spammed

Creating new rooms
On userplane this was only available to moderators. We are looking at making this a possibility for paid subscribers and those with a yuvutu index over 100 000 - but it will be a month or two before and if it gets implemented.

In summary, we are aware of the problems and we aim to fix them but because we did not develop the software, I am afraid it won't happen overnight.

Messaggio  
Admin, Thank you for the update and i think if you all up there keep users updated on a regular bases that most users would be more patient with the changes going on :)

Messaggio  
Thanks Admin for the clarifications.... I'm more satisfied now that I know you're working hard on getting the chat fixed and I think other users will be too Very Happy

Hugs n' kisses Exy Wink

Messaggio  
Hey Admin how about a senior room? Laughing

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Oh I got me another idea..
How about slowing the text down to half speed for the slow folks..Just an idea. Wink

Messaggio  
Thanks Billy, can we make it larger too?????? Shocked

Messaggio 40 limit 
I have reduced the limit of the Lobby to 40.

I expect to see the following people (who complained that the rooms are too big) to frequent this smaller room:

franksplace
blackvelvet80
lisabn
abuckfuddy
dilligaf

I am happy to reduce the limit further to say 5 if that is what you prefer.

Messaggio Re: 40 limit 
admin ha scritto:

Admin..... LOL...LOL... Tut Tut...... Sarcasm indeed....... lmao

Messaggio  
I just want to be able to get in to chat.........this is the second night i have been unable to log in :cry:
Hope you all feel sorry for me now lol xxxxxxxx

Messaggio  
You could reduce the room to one, buck probably still wouldnt get anyone looking at him though
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Messaggio  
maybe instead of having just one room with a smaller limit, there should be 2 or 3 like the old chat?

oh and just for the record, this is the 4th night running i have been unable to log into chat :(

Messaggio Thanks Admin 
Thanks for the update.....glad to see that the problems are being addressed. :D

Messaggio hold me a place! 
Darn, I was all set for a intimate orgy with Frank, BV, Buck and Dilli and I can't get in!! Do you remember the Beatles lyrics - Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine.... Well it's Logging in, logging in, logging in......

Messaggio damn .. 
2 nights .. and i can´t go in .. ffs

Without you
Messaggio Re: 40 limit 
admin ha scritto:
I have reduced the limit of the Lobby to 40.

I expect to see the following people (who complained that the rooms are too big) to frequent this smaller room:

franksplace
blackvelvet80
lisabn
abuckfuddy
dilligaf

Well you could do 1 person as a limit.. so I can wank by myself Razz

40 seems like an okay number.. but i would've been good to go with 50 or 60. Since there's no lag in chat.

I agree with Keys.. woot Lisa, orgy time!

Ty Admin for taking care of your pervy community.

Rispondi Pagina 2 di 4
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Successivo