Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Sugestions
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Sugestions 
- Fix the RSS!!! Very Happy
- RSS for search results
- Put a logo on the player and give us a Embed code Smile (the player that you're using supports this)
thanks, great site and please respond if you want to implement one of those features.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
do not let any one post a comment with out be registered or logged on as we who have bothered to up load video spend time to entertain all but dick heads who dont bother joining so be allowed their say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 Twisted Evil

Messaggio Thanks 
We are working on something to satisfy both those suggestions.

Messaggio  
If you only allow registered users to post a comment, you might not get any comments at all. There are other sites that do this and there are hardly any comments.

All part of the fun is a nice comment or two! Maybe have a function where you get an email if a comment is posted against one of your videos..you can monitor for the bad ones then!

Messaggio Suggestion: tag clean up 
Allow tags to be DELETED as well as added. I get fed up with all the tag spam - a video of a guy and a girl classed as lesbian for instance.

Messaggio deleting tags 
Good idea, we will add that to the list.

In the meantime report any offending tags by clicking on the feedback link.

Messaggio Profiles 
I think, this site should be more advertised. But my biggest idea is to have profiles. (sorta like myspace except maybe without all the music and backgrounds and stuff) But atleast something, so we can know more about the people's video's were watching (Pics, age, location, freind lists).

Messaggio chat rooms 
I also think you should be able to browse users by zip code. and have location specific chat rooms.

Messaggio  
I would like to comment on the new rating system. Some people really can't tell the difference between a hardcore clip and a extreme clip. There are to many vids going in the wrong place in my opinion. A blowjob is not really all that extreme. A chick riding a ball hitch is.[color=darkred][/color]

Messaggio  
I would like to see a clickable link to forum mates vids..

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1