Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Does my wife wear a anklet give sign to other people
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Does my wife wear a anklet give sign to other people 
My wife and I have decided to have a open marriage and would like to meet other couples and single men and women but we are new to all this and don't know where to start we heard if my wife wears a anklet it shows we are in a open marriage and up for it is this ture as we are going away soon and I would buy one for her to wear while we are away so we can meet someone else to join us

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
I wear an anklet and I'm not in an open marriage.

Messaggio  
Thanks Lizabnn it was we have been looking on the internet and it was say if a married woman wears an anklet on her right legs it was a sign for an open marriage

Messaggio  
I'd never heard of this until you mentioned it. I did a bit of investigation around the internet and it seems in "some" circles an anklet signifies an open marriage or a wife looking for a bit on the side. However DO NOT take that as a given since there are plenty of women (like me) who wear one because we like it not because we are looking :)
Good luck!!
lisa

Messaggio  
Thanks Lisa you must of found the samething as we read well I've already bought her one now and I think she will really like it as a present anyway but we are away in a hotel for the rest of the week from tomorrow by Lincoln and we can give it a try anyway once again thank you Liza x

Messaggio  
Hi
You'll find a topic on this at cuckolds.co.uk Also a lot of great info. Happy times Wink

Messaggio  
Thanks thefoxhat we take a look at that

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1