Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
The Lake District
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio The Lake District 
we are planning on taking a short break over in the lake district, cumbria soon...hopefully to take a few, tasteful, outdour pixxx
our last trip over there was in the middle of summer and far too busy to get jiggy with the camera Embarassed so we have decided to go before the 'clothed' tourists get in the way of some good old fashioned outdoor fun Laughing

our question is does anybody know of any nice, quiet locations that are off the beaten track where we can take some naughty snaps with the camera Idea

thanks in advance for your help

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
You can buy maps of walks in the hills and woods at most gift shops and post offices. Choose a walk, stray off the path a hundred metres or so and bobs your uncle. Complete privicy in beautiful cunt-ryside! Smile

Messaggio  
lol....my mrs says i need a map to find my way around her body and i STILL can't figure her out Shocked ....i've got nooooooooo chance of reading a map of the cunt-ryside Laughing

Messaggio  
yes mate.. theres a cave on the side of a mountain called " Dove Crag" near to " Red Screes" the cave is called the priest hole and is on the side of the mountain it only gets used at night and is very easy to reach, have fun next time you go and please share the snaps....

Messaggio  
thanks cheeseybell...i've just googled it and that is precisely the kinda location we are looking for aswell as a waterfall or maybe even some ruins?....anyway, that cave looks perfect for starters so watch this space Wink
thanks again for replying.....much appreciated Smile

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1