Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Office show
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Office show 
My sexy girl loves to watch me wank over Skype while she is in the office, Yesterday she let the other girls in the office watch as well. It was a big turn on knowing all those girls were looking at me when I blow my load. They want me to do it again today but I don’t know if I should but it did feel good, what do you think I should do. the vid is on my profile.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio Go for it 
Having someone watch me cum is a great turn-on. Just make sure she does not get caught.

Nice cock and cumshot, by the way!

JS

Messaggio  
Well earlier I gave my sexy girl and her office crew a second show, as well as my girl there are six other girls in her office so lunch time they all sat around her computer and called me up on skype. I say nothing just sit with my cock in my hand and the baby oil in the other. My girl starts the ball rolling (no pun intended) “ are you going to do anything with that” she says, I give a thumbs up “Rub it” comes a shout from one of the girls “ yes lets see you wank it hard baby” from another. I start to stoke my cock slowly and it starts to grow in my hand “ yes keep going” my girl says. There faces on the screen in front of me all light up as my cock gets fully hard, god that makes me so horny seeing all these girls staring wantonly at my cock, My blood is pumping now and my cock has never been so hard, I start to wank poring a bit of baby oil on my cock. Mmm that feels so good “ that cock looks so beautiful “ I hear a girl shout and that makes me even more horny. “Wank! Wank wank” they start to one by one chant until there all shouting it “ wank wank wank” I can see them all staring at my cock on my screen all pushing to get a better view of my cock. my cock is throbbing now, more baby oil is needed and I start to thrust my hips back and forth with louder and louder moans. This seems to turn the girl’s crazy, the chant changes from wank to cum “cum cum cum” they chant “ “give us your cum baby” I hear my girl perrr. My rock hard cock is twitching and pumping “ here it comes” I hear “ you lucky bitch” one of the girls say’s to my girl “ you get to ride that” With a loud groan I explode my cum shoots across the room to cheers Ive only hear the like of on XFacter. Without saying a word I hang up on Skype and catch my breath. Beep beep goes my phone with a message from my girl “thank you for that im so horny now Im in the toilet playing with my pussy, I need to cum for you” and a picture of her wet pussy. It looks so sweet I could almost taste it. 10 mins later Beep beep another message Not from my girl “I loved your show hope to see more of them, Ive had to get myself off in the loo I was so horny look” and another wet pussy pic. This is getting me hard again. Then a third and forth message saying much the same and more wet pussy pics. My cock is rock hard again so I took a pic and sent it back to all of them. My girl phoned me and said “ thanks for the pic did you send it to the other girls because they all look a bit flustered, I know they sent you there pussy shots as they asked if it would be ok”. I said “ yes Ill see you later and show you them”.......To be continued......

Messaggio  
My Girl has asked me how I feel about doing one on one shows with some of the girls in the evenings. Well after the fuck I got when she got home on friday I said id do it if they were naked and playing as well.There’s one in particular I would love to see naked with her legs spread and plying with her pussy while she watches me wank for her.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1