Rispondi Pagina 3 di 3
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3
The role and behavior of moderators
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio  
[quote="BillyMelissa"]I was called white trash by Jelly when I asked to open tits :cry: The cool part is that it worked,I got to see both of them :P[/quote]

Yeah I made a stupid comment and now Im banned for a freakin year! Bad comment but not intentionally directed. Thanks Dilli

Messaggio Yo shit head Fire 
firefighter2069tx ha scritto:
BillyMelissa ha scritto:
I was called white trash by Jelly when I asked to open tits Crying or Very sad The cool part is that it worked,I got to see both of them Razz

Yeah I made a stupid comment and now Im banned for a freakin year! Bad comment but not intentionally directed. Thanks Dilli

Hey hooker when I banned you I never got a thanks Twisted Evil And now your giving Dilli all the credit Rolling Eyes

The wife and I both like you and I know there is a few others from this site that do as well.
Why don't you either send a message to admin explaining what happen? Regardless of what you said their is always two sides to every story .

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Ok, first off Firefighter.. you say your comment was not directed at anyone. You had GoLaZa docked asking her about her music and using terms as: "towel head" and "muslim crap". Racist terms like those are unacceptable no matter how you slice it and whether or not they were "indirected" or "directed" at someone. GoLaZa was playing some music and I'm pretty sure there are other ways to ask her what she was listening to. Other than using racial slurs to describe them. There are to be NO racism in chat whatsover.. and I was very shocked and taken back with Firefighter.... with what he said. We've always been cool and we always got along. Yet again.. Firefighter has been apart of this site for a long time and he knows the rules. They only come up every 10 mins or so.

I've already told Firefighter more than once that he needs to PM the admin to "plead his case". Making a public post about it isn't going to do much. Like I've said before Firefighter, PM the admin about your situation. It would move things a hell of a lot faster for you.
http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=2
That link above is the Admins page.. click on PM and send your message Firefighter. Smile

Messaggio Dilli thank you!! 
Fire ,either shit or get off the pot.

Messaggio  
Jeez sugar coat it, how syrupy can you get!

Messaggio The so called moderators are illiterate bullies and ... 
press the feedback button will accomplish nothing.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 3 di 3
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3