Rispondi Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo
Straight guys swallowing own cum with wife/girlfriend
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Straight guys swallowing own cum with wife/girlfriend 
I don't see many out there with cumplay, especially straight guys sharing it with their wifes or girlfriends. Anyone out there into this as well?

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
yes i have done it a few times its the most intimate thing you can do. Especially if its someone elses, but have never seen a video of it

Messaggio  
I love sharing cum with my guy. After taking a mouth full I give him a big sloppy kiss and half the load. Then we both swallow. I am not sure about a video though. Will talk to him. who knows. The other thing I do that he loves is to dribble the mouthfull back over his cock and then to massage him with the cum until he is hard again.

Messaggio Cum Share 
I recently asked my wife to "let me taste it" and she instantly wiped some pre-cum onto my lips. I told her I wanted more and she jacked me off and then scooped up some of it and let me lick it off of her finger. The experience was hot but now I want to cum in her mouth and then kiss/share. I agree that a video of this would be so freaky!!

Messaggio sperm sharing 
It is the most erotic thing a guy can do with his women!!
I enjoy doing it with my wife, either a creampie or licking it off of her fingers. I would love to see some videos of this by others.
Started a yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/makemeeat/ for people making me eat my sperm. I have a few net videos of people sharing sperm.

Keep on filming!

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio sorry for mult posts....I was getting errors... 
sorry.

I deleted your multiples...although I don't usually complain when a guy gives me them.. Wink Jelly xx

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio I think it is so sexy 
I am a straight married guy, but I admit I enjoyed it one time when I asked my wife to kiss me after I came in her mouth. I told her not to swallow any, but to give it to me instead. I'm not saying I "love" the taste of sperm, but I found it so sexy to share my sperm with my wife...the slippery feeling of it on our lips. Yea!

Messaggio Whoa - Im all jazzed.... 
Oh man, these posts are driving me crazy! Can't wait until the wife gets home today!! Slippery lips - hmmmmmmm!
Thanks!

Messaggio Cum Sharing 
Hello Gentleman....my husband and I cum share all the time....your right it is VERY EROTIC.....I love to squirt/cum in his mouth and he shares it with me....he kept telling me that i tasted sweet...he was right....but...I think he tastes MUCH better and i love to share his load that he shoots in my mouth with him.....we didn't ever consider trying to get that on tape...but since your looking for it...we'll do our best to capture it for you and post it....

BBW Wife

Messaggio creamed pie 
my wife luvs reverse cowboy, then scoots back and allows me to eat my own cum as it runs outa her pussy....i love it, followed by a wet tasty kiss

Messaggio  
I am straight as well, and for years thought this would be hot to do with my wife.

And almost every time I would lose desire right after, like most guys. My wife did not find the idea that hot but was amused that I could not follow through.

Well, snowballed with her several times, by her stoking me and stopping me just short of orgasm by gripping me tight, and this lets out about half my load. Then my desire is still very high, and I can follow through. I was surprised that my own did not taste bad at all. We kissed until it kind of disappeared in our mouths.

My wife finds snowballing very hot. She always enjoyed tasting herself on my cock.

I would love to actually it my own creampie. Not able to follow through yet. But have shot on her lower stomach, and played with it with the tip of my tongue. She was very surprised that she found this super hot as well. Super intitmate.

I recently decided that maybe to get more used to the taste and texture to follow through, just yesterday began stroking myself, kept my mind focussed on following through, and convincing myself to follow through, and when I came, I actually took some of my load in my hand and licked it up. I could not believe that it was so east. Then I ate some more. Not all of it, but I can tell this is going to help me get used to it.

I am realizing at least half of it is mental.

Messaggio Cum Swallowing 
I Love it when my husband cums in me and sucks it out of me, it feels incredible, and then snowballs me, tongues wrapped around eachother tasting every bit of his cum...."VERY EROTIC". I Love the taste of my pussy juice and cum on his cock, after he cums also. I Love to jerk him off on his stomach and licking it off.....I find it very seductive, for me anyway, to cleaning it up very slowly with my tongue licking it off of his stomach and slowly running my tongue on his balls and slowly running my tongue up and down his cock also....TEASING... relaxing and having fun is the whole thing...

Bon a Petite` ;)
:wink:
BBW Wife

Messaggio sounds fucking awesome.. 
never tried it all the way when i am jerking, some precum though where are those videos that you guys are talking about?

Messaggio I Just Love This Fetish 
I really do not remember where or why I started liking eating my cum from my wife but I do. It is kind of all I can think about when we are being intimate. Especially when she is giving me a blow job. I dirty talk about how her mouth tastes like my cock and I cannot wait to taste my cum from her mouth. I even started a blog about it. If you google the term femaletomalecumswap you will find me on the first page there. Let me tell you I just love this Smut.

Messaggio Yumm 
I have cum in her mouth an kissed and shared, she is a little stingy with it, swallows most of it, lol. But she is getting better with sharing. I do lick my cum off her tits and share with her. One of the hottest things we do. I have been thinking of eating it out of her pussy, just not done it yet

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 2
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo