Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Chat room not working in linux/flash 10
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Chat room not working in linux/flash 10 
In linux with firefox and flash 10, the chat doesnt connect, it just keeps on displaying the initial dialog of Connecting... with the dots.

In Windows XP with flash 9 it works fine. This is only a problem with the new chat rooms. I'd like to be able to use the chat without having to reboot everytime. And I have a pretty standard setup, so this problem isnt a problem only for my system (not sure how many people on yuvutu are using linux...)

I'd be happy to do any testing to help figure this out, if people have suggestions, or if one of the admins could offer some insight.

Thanks

Messaggio  
Please see this post:
http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=25365#25365

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
Thanks for the link. The following combination is whats giving me problems:

Ubuntu 8.10 64 bit
Firefox 3.0.5
Flash 10.0.15.3

Glad to see that it seems to be sorted for most other people. But I haven't once been able to connect with this combination, always have to reboot into Windows..

Messaggio  
I have having the same problem too! everything else works fine...the site just won't let me in the chatroom!

Messaggio  
so has anyone been able to get the chat room running on Ubuntu 8.10 64bit with firefox and flash 10?

Messaggio  
Same problem here...

Ubuntu 8.10
Flash: whatever the latest one, I'm new to linux and don't know where version number is.
Browsers: Firefox 3.0.5 and Opera 9.63

It loads until I get to the rooms list, and then I get a message saying flash script crashed.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1