ask the wife 75% 75% ( 3 )
random call 0% 0% ( 0 )
newpaper add 0% 0% ( 0 )

Voti Totali : 4
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio How to Find a Fuck-Buddy 
How to Find a Fuck-Buddy
23 April 2009 175 Comments
I noticed that a lot of people were entering my site through searches such as “How to find a fuck-buddy” and the like, and since I don’t really explain how to do that, but only explained the benefits of fuck-buddies in a post entitled Fuck Buddy VS Girlfriend so in this post I wanted to do just that. I’ve noticed that the best type of women to get as fuck-buddies are the professional career women. They’re usually too busy for a relationship and have too much work-related stress to not want sexual relief. That’s where you come in. These women are easy to spot, yet not so easy to approach. You usually wouldn’t find them at bars, but if you ask around there’s probably a couple of lounges or clubs that attract just those kinds of women, looking for being picked up by men that don’t want anything more than the occasional fuck.
Game Beyond Game

Though I won’t say you should ever completely drop your game, just the opposite, you should make your game so natural to yourself that it becomes part of you and that others don’t even think you’re playing around. Now with these professional-type women, you have to be more straight-forward with than most other women. You can’t come over and tell them that you just want to fuck them, but don’t act over-ecstatic when they mention sex. These women know what they want and they know they can’t afford to have a man who himself doesn’t know what he wants and may end up falling for her. After approaching her, make sure to throw out hints that you are in fact a busy man with a hectic schedule, yet don’t over-flaunt yourself and your success. Make sure she knows what she will be getting into if she wants to go on further with your conversation that should by all means lead to the bed by the end of that night.

The Exciting Fuck-Buddy

If you’re tired of the usual type of fuck-buddy, when you’re in a lounge and you see a group of women together, then you may want to approach the one with the wedding ring. Though some will tell you they’re married since they won’t be into you, there’s an odd couple that just may want some extra excitement in their life. The married type are only looking for a fuck-buddy unless they’re totally miserable with their husbands. Make sure to pursue the married woman with caution and realize that there may be severe consequences to your actions. My rule of thumb is to find out whether the woman has ***** or not, because a woman with ***** is where I set my boundaries. ***** equals long-term mindfucks for you, so try to stay away from those. But being a back-door man to a ***** married broad is all good in my books. These tend to be the most exciting type of fuck-buddies, but make sure not to get too attached.

Friends With Benefits

If you’ve had a female friend who you know you don’t have real feelings for nor does she have any feelings for you as well, it might be nice to get some benefits from her. This might be the easiest type of person to convert into a fuck-buddy. Get drunk one day, bring up the subject, see her reaction, and take it from there. If she’s totally repulsed by the idea then blame it all on the booze, and if she’s into it then you’re ticket is good and you might as well go for the ride.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1