Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Is my husband weird?
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Is my husband weird? 
About 6 months ago my husband confessed to me that he wanted to watch me being fucked by another man. Our first experience was right after Christmas. I was fucked by my husband's younger brother while my husband watched. My husband told me that for the first time he wanted it to be with someone he knew and trusted. I hate to admit that it DID turn me on! Since then my brother-in-law and I have had sex several time, both with and without my husband being present. Now my husband says that he would like to see me with a stranger.

Is this something strange? Do other husbands enjoy seeing their wife being pleasured by another man, or is my husband just weird?

Love to hear your comments!

Sandy

Messaggio Go for it! 
I don't think your husband is weird at all. I would love to see my dear wife with her legs spread apart being taken by another man. She loves to have sex and I have tried to convince her to try it with no luck. I think she is afraid she might like it too much. Hell that is fine with me. Your husband is a lucky man that you did it for him. If he wants you to do it with a stranger go for it and enjoy it.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
the brother thing is weird!

Messaggio  
We both love watching the other one fucking with someone else - it's one of the great joys of swinging. Beware of having sex with an in-law though; he fucked his exes sister a few times with her approval, but it led to tensions and wasn't a good idea at all.

Messaggio weird 
Your husband is not at all weird.We are all different and different things turn us on.I used to luv being under my wife while she was being fucked doggy style.After that I luved to eat her cum filled pussy.Maybe I am weird too

Messaggio  
Shared = not weird

with brother = well weird

:)

Messaggio  
everything is normal
go honey

Messaggio  
i agree the brother thing is a little weird.

Messaggio  
the brother thing is a little weird... but i think its a common fantasy. watching my ex bf fuck my best friend was a great experience

Messaggio Brother! 
As for the brother thing I think if all agree with it than it’s OK, I love seeing my wife with other guys and going silky seconds.
Don’t know how I would go going silky seconds after my brother but would have to cross that bridge when I came to it!
Confused

Messaggio  
My hubby nudged me right into a 3sum with his mate and him, I never believed I could enjoy things like that and it went against my upbringing. The first occasion already turned me on much much more than I even wanted, made me feel right slutty and promiscuous and I wasn't so comfortable with that. During the 3sum I struggled at first against letting myself enjoy it but then gave in, it felt much too good and I was the centre of attentions of 2 horny sexy guys.

Next time took less persuasion and surprise, I knew the purpose of the meeting and allowed it to happen. You do adjust to things and sex feels good. Importantly my hubby encouraged me, listened to all my worries and supported me even when I suspected that he doesn't love me, that Im just a plaything to him.

Since then I've learned that he enjoys filming and watching me with others..and that I enjoy the sex. Much more than I ever thought. It does kinda grow on you. One thing I haven't agreed to was to a suggestion of a couples night with his ex and her hubby, I'm too jealous I guess. Its not the sex but the guessing if he still has feelings for her.

Messaggio  
I think one of the biggest orgasms my wife had was with me and another guy.
We did a little end to end then we each had a tit in our mouths whilst he fingered her and I rubbed her clit.
She nearly hit the ceiling!!

Then she sucked us both off.
It was a great afternoon.

The other guy was an amatuer photographer and had taken pics of the missus before for a website.
He was so turned on by the end of that photo session that he openly asked if he could fuck her next time he took pics.
Open and honest Smile
And I have to say,I really enjoyed it too.
Since then I,ve seen my wife have sex with other blokes whilst I,m in the room and It turns me on watching her get turned on.end of.
Just PM me if you,re thinking of trying it and need a volunteer Smile

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1