Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
Fun in Tights
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio Fun in Tights 
hi there i live in sw u/k and i love wearing and cumming in tights is there anyone out there who would be interested in meeting up and having some fun with me iam 53y/o male .I would love to meet with male or females interested in tights only genuine people please no time waisters

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Tights 
Hi saw your post .. am not a time waster, but very shy never did this with anyone,, love tights and knickers , very closet thougth... well here goes if you want to contact me for shared veiws my mail is dreadcycling@hotmail.com

Messaggio  
tomas_nissan@hotmail.com i love to wear glossy tan tights thongs and high heels Smile x

Messaggio  
too far away to meet but I will swap tights pics with you no problem cj-uk@lineone.net

Messaggio tight lover 
like you all love to wear undies but tights are my fav in derby tel_jak@hotmail.com
1st exp when i was 17 with mums cousin

Messaggio Tights, 
Hi, 41 yo guy from Inverness (Who travels alot with job) who is into wearing and playing in, tan glossy or white tights.

Anyone want to chat? swap pics etc? croymcdondoo@hotmail.com 07967227818

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio pantyhose fun 
Love to wear hose when wanking on my own but would love to stroke my first cock in hose i am south staffs anyone interested??

Messaggio Pantyhose/Tights 
This seems to be a subject that alot of guys are into, myself included.
Just wondering if anyone knows of a website such as facebook or something similar where guys with this interest can arange to meet up.....would be nice to have a group of guys in tights...lol

Messaggio Re: tight lover 
maleinderby ha scritto:
1st exp when i was 17 with mums cousin

sounds horny, want to tell us more?
Also enjoy the feel of tights on my hard cock...

Messaggio tights lover here to 
hi i love to wear tights sorry not close to you but was hoping there might be someone from berkshire or buckinghamshire looking to have fun together

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1