Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1
High Resolution Videos
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio High Resolution Videos 
A proportion of videos can now be viewed in a Higher Resolution of 640 x 480 if you are a paid subscriber or have a yuvutu index over 100 000. The standard resolution on the site is 320 x 240 which is the same as youtube.com. These videos are marked "HR" on the thumbnail pages.

We have already noticed that High Resolution videos get more views. Uploaders who want their videos to end up as HR on yuvutu, should check that the video file they are uploading is of a resolution of 640 x 480 or greater. You can find out the resolution of your original video by opening it and looking at File Properties. If the video is of lower resolution, you should try creating a new video with your video editing software and look at your file type options when Saving: it is at this point you should be presented with a range of resolution options: pick 640 x 480 (or higher)

Messaggio Why are mine not HR tagged? 
Most of my videos have been uploaded as MPGs (MPEG-2) at 720 x 480 resolution, so why are they not marked as HR in the thumbnails? Do I have to be a paid subscriber to have these be posted at the high resolution? Is it possible for administration to change them at this point, or at least the last one uploaded? Thanks.

Messaggio  
If you uploaded them before Yuvutu implemented the HR system, then your content was scaled down. You would need to delete your old video and upload it again for it to be recognized as HR.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio  
The most recent one was uploaded yesterday, the 18th. URL is http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=278432. It has the high resolution parameters as described.

Messaggio HR video? 
Same problem.

I've uploaded videos mp4 720x480 and they are not showing up in HR. Can you check it out please and let me know if need to do something differently?

Messaggio What finally worked for HR. 
Admin suggested uploading a different format. MP4 didn't re-encode for HR. So I tried WMV and it worked perfectly. Thanks!

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 1