Rispondi Pagina 1 di 3
Vai a 1, 2, 3  Successivo
married man struggles with his bisexuality
Autore Messaggio
Messaggio married man struggles with his bisexuality 
im married i love my wife i love and am attracted to women but i fantasize and hell yes ill say it i long for the cock. i m not particulary attracted to guys but i am attracted to the cock i fantasize about rubbing one stroking one and sucking one. often times i wish i could share one with a woman. my question is what should i do about longing for theone thing my wife cant give me, a dick in my mouth i want it so bad and icant do it. please help

Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Messaggio Bi 
Hi not sure I can help you, but I have exactly the same problem. I look forward to fullfilling my fantasy. I have decided that given the opportunity I will go for it.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
Messaggio  
I used to struggle with my sexuality but not any more.I have been married for the second time for 20yrs now.Before I was married for the second time I would suck guys off any time I got the chance.My second wife likes girls too so she was pretty understanding when she found out i liked to suck on a cock.We used to swing and we sometimes would suck the same cock before he would fuck her.I love girs fut also just like to suck a cock and swallow cum

Messaggio  
Hi, ive never made a post on this site before, and hav enever looked at the forums, but when i saw this subject, i fely i had to reply.
I feel exactly the same.
Im happily maried and love my wife, but nice hard cocks turn me on so much.
Guiys dont turn me on at all, but cocks do.
I havnt done anything yet, but i am so tempted and think about it a lot.
Although i will admit, after i cum that urge does subside, but it returns fairly quickly.

Messaggio Why ? 
Why oh why do i like cocks so much whae i think pussy is great also,please help me

Messaggio  
I feel the same way as you guys do. I love women, and men don't turn me on at all. But I fantasize about a cock in my mouth all of the time. Recently, I've even started fantasizing about receiving anal. I was glad to read that I'm not the only one.
I have sucked a cock before. When I was a teenager, me and a buddy would suck each other all of the time.
At age 21, I had one final encounter with a stranger. He was a chubby slob that wouldn't be attractive to anyone, but when he pulled his cock out, I became his cum slut.
I've had no opportunities since, but I really long for it.

Messaggio  
I know exactly what you guys mean, women turn me on so much and normally I wouldn't give men a second glance but there is something about a hard cock that just turns me on. I have fantasised for a long time about what it would be like to touch, feel, stroke and suck one but have never had the opportunity. I hope the chance will come soon, anyone who would like to help me, send me a message. I am just outside Manchester.

Messaggio Same problem 
I agree with the aussie, once I get the urge...I can make it go away for a little while after I cum. I've never really fantasized about sucking on a cock, but the thought of someone pounding my ass makes me excited. I find men unattractive, and I love having sex with my wife. The problem is that the desire has gotten so much that I find myself ass fucking inanimate obects to satisfy the craving. (Flashlights, syrup bottles, etc.) It's a sensation much different than straight sex, and I love both. I just wish I could find someone to try things out to see if it is an avenue worth exploring.

Messaggio  
Hiya, guys..............I know where you all are coming from as I to had felt like this for a long time and decided to take the plunge and experience the real thing.........a year or so ago I was doing what you guys are no doubt doing and thats going on the web and trying to talk to gay guys and fullfilling your fantasies that way as i did but there came a time when i actually arranged to meet a guy in a sauna and had the experience of a life time as he fucked me good, he didn't have a big cock but it was good..........after he left I stayed there in the sauna and got fucked three more times buy different guys and suck off another.sinse then I have been back a few times but not as often as i would like to..........it's all good as all the guys are there for the same thing so they don't ask any questions and alot of them are married to so you can feel at ease........If any of you guys want to contact me then please feel free to do so.....on here ......or........dave196326@yahoo.com Very Happy

Messaggio bi married 
hi there sorry my english
im fighting the same desire dont like guys but woud love to rub another cock and suck it and be sucked mas im a married men and have no friends i can trust to do it, i fantasise on cam whitout showing the face if anibody want camera63@hotmail.com

Messaggio  
hi om 41 yo married and desperately love fucking my wife and love looking at women ...but i know start to desire a cock..ive no interest in the man..kissing or anything but i want to suck and probably try being fucked.....i also like to tryon my wifes panties and have just bought my first pair myself...she will never know how i feel

Messaggio  
This is amazing, I thought I was alone in wanting to suck cock. I used to have a mate who loved it but moveed away. Like you I'm not into men as such or the kissing bit just love to swallow cum. The wider the cock the better.

Messaggio Bi curious 
55 yo.Married for long time, but hav ebeen bi c for a long while (wife to my knowledge unaware)
Had my first M/M experince last week at the Gym when I jacked a guy off & visa versa. Very Happy
Felt so so good - was I ashamed no. Did I want to suck him off -yes, but he would not let me...
I wear my wife's pantie swhen I get chance & post pix
Also cam on sites / msn with other guys.
Love my wife, love sex with her, BUt feel I need cock again Embarassed

Messaggio Married cocksucker 
Go ahead and try it. You will regret it if you do not at least try it one time. I am also married but love having sex with men. I am now 57yo and love it so much with a man that I just let them do whatever they want to me, including lots of fantasy fun. I used to feel guilty afterwards, then gave in to my desires and accepted the fact that I love having sex with men and with women.

Messaggio Married & Bi 
Thought I best write again.
Since my comment in October things have got better Very Happy
On two seperate occassions met "like minded" guys in the sauna / steam room area at local council gym, this time bit more than hand jobs. Surprised
Received & gave BJ's to both. Swallowed cum from another man for first time - it was sweet Rolling Eyes
One guy is always in on a Thursday & when we get chance (nobody else being present) we relieve each other, nice BJ finished off with the hand, then go and sit in the Spa togther & chill........... Cool
Can recommend it, but what next I wonder. Will it be sex, will I give or take , or both.
Am sure within next months I will find out
Hotwilly2

Mostra prima i messaggi di:
Rispondi Pagina 1 di 3
Vai a 1, 2, 3  Successivo